What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Special K

Coach
Sharks have had some discussions about him. Thoughts?

He solves goal kicking. He is way better than Chad. A SJ/AR combo works for mine where as a Ar/CT doesn’t.

Inferno

Coach
As you've indicated K, it only works if we can release Townsend.

If we can I would be all for it, the Bunnies are made not to re-sign him.

Chad could go to Bunnies he is younger.
Broncs want a half with experience.
New brisbane team Chad could be there franchise half back.
Make it happen Mooney/Dino & Bellamy

Ads

First Grade
No thanks. He has peaked I think. Good kicking game though and good goal kicker but I’d like younger profiles.

Craigshark

First Grade
No thanks. He has peaked I think. Good kicking game though and good goal kicker but I’d like younger profiles.

tend to agree with this, but he is better than Chad, so if it’s a choice between either of them partnering with johnson, reynolds please.

Reynolds is much overall better player then Chad.
Add to that he would be best goal kicker in club, over last few years we have lost many a game there.
On young half backs going around, the one keeps getting mentioned is Tom Dearden he is off contract

Frenzy.

Immortal
This is talk for talks sake and is really only another way to express dissatisfaction with Chad.

AR has the obvious advantages with kicking but otherwise plays the exact same game

sandshark

Bench
Chad has an 1 year extension clause in his favour doesn't he?
Also I swear recently I saw a social media post of him with a newborn. Will be interesting to see what he'll do. I just can't see the club parting with him.

As for Reynolds, yes please. I think he'll get a 2 year extension at Souths though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Also I swear recently I saw a social media post of him with a newborn. Will be interesting to see what he'll do. I just can't see the club parting with him.

As for Reynolds, yes please. I think he'll get a 2 year extension at Souths though.

So do I. Gagai has already offered to take a pay cut. I expect others will as well. It's a Bennett thing. Maybe he stands over them :)

2 year extension for Chad in his favour

fizman

Bench
The question is WHO has authorised a discussion with him?

Craig Bellamy?
John Morris?
Shane Flanagan?
Emma Wiggle?

Latest posts