What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

The only link is that Reynolds wants to stay in Sydney.
And that if Fitzy wants him we become favourite.

So that article could be any player based in Sydney does not want to leave off contract and Fitzy wants them then we are favourite

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The only link is that Reynolds wants to stay in Sydney.
And that if Fitzy wants him we become favourite.

So that article could be any player based in Sydney does not want to leave off contract and Fitzy wants them then we are favourite

How ya going FOMO? Want a game of dominos with me?

Tiger Shark

Bench
Our offer to him for 3 years is very lucrative, with a 4th year club option.
I don’t expect the Broncos to beat this, which they would need to, to get him to Brisbane.

Lucrative as in massive overs lucrative or a fair price to pay for a halfback ?

Hopefully we can announce this signing very soon to take the spotlight off the beer baron.

Townsville what a horrible place to bring up a young family.

SharkShocked

Bench
We will end up paying premium price for Reynolds who is getting towards the back of his career.

The big thing will be to see how well Fitz plans for life after the cleanout. This signing would really just keeps us competitive whilst performing said broom through joint.

Craigshark

First Grade
We will end up paying premium price for Reynolds who is getting towards the back of his career.

The big thing will be to see how well Fitz plans for life after the cleanout. This signing would really just keeps us competitive whilst performing said broom through joint.

signing reynolds and the right players around him would open a premiership window not just keep us competitive. I feel that is what the club is aiming for. If we wanted to stay competitive we may as well have kept Morris.

Liam knight just posted a photo of a sharks towel hanging up in reynolds locker as a ‘stitch up.’