What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Tiger Shark

Bench
Cb4 aligns to what I’ve heard. The only thing is Reynolds is quite a mystery man if you haven’t noticed, when he interviews he isn’t very animated and gives very little away.

Yeah I noticed that.

Guess we'll find out soon enough what's happening you'd imagine.

cb4

First Grade
I will say this, Brisbanes headline of blowing us out of the water is far fetched - we have more cap space than they do.
The idiots putting an article in Queensland about businesses lining up to sponsor Reynolds could well become illegal as clubs aren't allowed to be involved in those negotiations.

If we really want Reynolds, and he really is going to leave Souths, he will be a a Shark. That much I am confident in.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
The Rabbits are in the same situation now that they were with Reynolds when he was a kid, and they released Sandow to bring him in.
They currently have two young gun halves and they know that if they keep Reynolds for longer than a year, then Solly walks, probably to us, and they lose a 10 year half and we gain one.

It's a tough situation, but they are making the right decision for them, their future and their cap. They are also in a position with players like Walker, Cook, Mitchell ect, that they can ease a young half in, much like Souths in 2012 when they had Sutton, Inglis, Luke and Burgess.

FWIW, I am told that Reynolds has informed us that if he leaves the Bunnies that he will sign with us as he doesn't want to go inter state and neither does his Partner.

Sharks have never and never will know what to do with a a 10 yr half

snout

First Grade
Once laurie daley opens his mouth common sense leaves the room.

I wouldve been concerned - very concerned - if that idiot stated AR was coming to us.

roboshark

Coach
Yeah probably more concerned that the south's guys saying that they have reopened chats with reynolds