What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Craigshark

First Grade
No, I am saying too many people on here are taking stabs in the dark, conclusions are being formed from said stabs in the dark, resulting In a whole lot of horse shyte.
Your exchange here is the perfect example.

Broncos = donkey. Pretty hard not to read in to what I thought you were trying to say. Even griffoshark thought it may have been to do with Staggs.

hang on, it’s a forum to discuss all things cronulla sharks.. unfortunately not everyone here is “in the know” so there’s going to be a lot of guess work and shit talk. That tends to happen when people are emotionally invested in something. So it’s ok for some to play games ie dominos but others can’t speculate and play pin the tail on the donkey? If that’s the case, maybe everyone should keep their mouths shut until things become official, but then that wouldn’t be fun because some of us who live for that sort of info (right or wrong) would have to go without and wouldn’t have anything to discuss.

Eion

First Grade
Speculate away ya merkins. Forum power!

Reynolds himself probably doesn’t bloody know yet. At this point in time...maybe he’s had an increased offer from the broncs...and is leaning that way. Maybe the sharks bump theirs up and he swings back...maybe souffs go from 1 year to 2?

That’s the thing about negotiations, they are not stagnant. Unless anyone here has a direct line to Reynolds, they don’t know.

Broncos = donkey. Pretty hard not to read in to what I thought you were trying to say. Even griffoshark thought it may have been to do with Staggs.

hang on, it’s a forum to discuss all things cronulla sharks.. unfortunately not everyone here is “in the know” so there’s going to be a lot of guess work and shit talk. That tends to happen when people are emotionally invested in something. So it’s ok for some to play games ie dominos but others can’t speculate and play pin the tail on the donkey? If that’s the case, maybe everyone should keep their mouths shut until things become official, but then that wouldn’t be fun because some of us who live for that sort of info (right or wrong) would have to go without and wouldn’t have anything to discuss.
Good lawd, stop taking yourself so seriously.
everyone was putting up games, I put one up, you read into it way too much. No need for a cry and an essay about it.

Latest posts