What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

R-15-3

Juniors
I’m not a fan of Trindal or Tracey as a half but that’s who I’d be partnering Moylan with for the remainder of the year. They are signed with us next year so May as well give them a decent chance to show what they have. Don’t want SJ even on a small deal.

fizman

Bench
I think that we go one of two ways for season 2021 -

1. Get the boys together, let let blow off some smoke (If there is any?) have a drink together and hit the reset button. With that, they pick the "most expensive players" - Dugan, Fifita, SJ, Etc and see what can be salvaged for the season.
  2. Cut all of our losses, bring in and look at the talent for 2022. I wouldn't be opposed to a Moyza/Trindall halves combination. Let SJ/Townsend play for Newtown.
I just want to say that I really like the way Mozya had a crack last night. This is how the others off Contract should be playing.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
I’m not a fan of Trindal or Tracey as a half but that’s who I’d be partnering Moylan with for the remainder of the year. They are signed with us next year so May as well give them a decent chance to show what they have. Don’t want SJ even on a small deal.

So everyone just forgets how good SJ was last year? Comes back from a serious injury and he isn't worth a deal, not even a wait and see how he recovers

Personally I'd give SJ his 800k and pair him with Reynolds. That's a good halves combo with a good looking spine. All we need is actual forwards then we are top 6 easy

Without any of that we are bottom 4 guaranteed. We have sponsors and we have a ground next year, let's go home and spend some coin to make some coin

R-15-3

Juniors
So everyone just forgets how good SJ was last year? Comes back from a serious injury and he isn't worth a deal, not even a wait and see how he recovers

Personally I'd give SJ his 800k and pair him with Reynolds. That's a good halves combo with a good looking spine. All we need is actual forwards then we are top 6 easy

Without any of that we are bottom 4 guaranteed. We have sponsors and we have a ground next year, let's go home and spend some coin to make some coin
I don’t think he was as good last year as his stats or media suggested and as a player over the past 5 years I’d say no to keeping him based on that.

Quicksilver

Bench
Moyzas been having a serious dig all year.
Nobodys tried harder and nobody bar kennedy has been better.
He is definately a 1 year contract guy.

what? You judge Chad by his kicking game... yet you let Moylan off.

I’m not sure what Moylan has done that’s been at all impressive. And I’m willing to give him some time because he’s had so long out.

He’s been there but he hasn’t done much.

Quicksilver

Bench
By the way, we scored zero tries with the dream combination last night.

I’m not against going that way for the rest of the year but we need some perspective.

Tiger Shark

Bench

I’m not against going that way for the rest of the year but we need some perspective.

Perspective would be including it’s against a defensive team that’s been averaging 6.6 points a game

Frenzy.

Immortal

Like pay over inflated salaries to the Dugans, SJs, Moylan's etc. Spending coin? That's worked a treat

If any of them were going to bring a premiership they would have by now but none have, anywhere they've been. And we have 3 or 4 of them!!

Sorry, the broom that needs to go through the joint needs to be big enough to sweep a desert

insanity-of-addiction.jpg

lolesi

First Grade

true, but not for very long, in a team already getting smashed. Not a very fair sample size.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Moyzas been having a serious dig all year.
Nobodys tried harder and nobody bar kennedy has been better.
He is definately a 1 year contract guy.

Blinded by the hatred. Chad has tried harder than everyone else. Tracey, who I can take or leave, has tried hard. Williams has tried hard and pretty much been the best forward overall.

Moyza got a thore weg.

Quicksilver

Bench
Like pay over inflated salaries to the Dugans, SJs, Moylan's etc. Spending coin? That's worked a treat

If any of them were going to bring a premiership they would have by now but none have, anywhere they've been. And we have 3 or 4 of them!!

Sorry, the broom that needs to go through the joint needs to be big enough to sweep a desert

View attachment 48269

yep. You can have one of those guys. Maybe two if you want to gamble. Not 3 or 4.

snout

First Grade
what? You judge Chad by his kicking game... yet you let Moylan off.

I’m not sure what Moylan has done that’s been at all impressive. And I’m willing to give him some time because he’s had so long out.

He’s been there but he hasn’t done much.
Of course you judge a halfback on his kicking game.
Same as you judge a quarterback on his throwing game.
And chads is NOT up to standard. It never has been.

What moylan has attempted to do all year is take the ball at speed run at the line andcreate points. Time and time again. If he had manu and morris outside him we mightve had a few more meaties. Hes had wade. Then wilton then someone else...but irrespective of all that - thas what l want to see.
You might want him to do something else - but if lm his coach lm instructing him to get to line use footwork and find kennedy or wade. And hes been doing that.
Hes also been hitting in defence - or at least attempting to with his weight and body.

I remember how good this guy was when he played SOO. Have we got our moneys worth. Nope. Is he a strange cat. Yep.
But hes been our second best behind kennwdy this year.
But thats only my opinion

snout

First Grade
Blinded by the hatred. Chad has tried harder than everyone else. Tracey, who I can take or leave, has tried hard. Williams has tried hard and pretty much been the best forward overall.

Moyza got a thore weg.
YOURE trying too hard.
Deep breath.
Chill pill.
Go again.

Go Nulla

Bench
I think it might be time for option B or C. The longer this goes on I think Reynolds if just milking the goose. And that golden egg lays in Brisbane. Time to chill and move on.