What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

reyno is going nowhere & souths will win the 2021 grand final glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on to win their #22 premiership SSTID FOREVERINOURSHADOW
I think you should book in for an 'S & M' session...
That is, in your name, change the 'M to 'S", because you are going to be very sad in a day or two

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
While it looks highly likely that Reynolds will sign with the Sharks.... it does concern me that we are basing this on a Hooper article.... not like he hasn’t been wrong before.

txta2

Bench
Sharks need to read the room on this player signing. Why are South's holding out? They obviously know something Sharks don't. Personally I think it's overs and 3 years is too long

Sharks need to read the room on this player signing. Why are South's holding out? They obviously know something Sharks don't. Personally I think it's overs and 3 years is too long
Whose to say he hasn't already signed and this is just the cool off period.
That's how it plays out these days. Remember when the Sharks announced Bird to the Broncos before the cool off, it caused a bit of angst

Tiger Shark

Bench

This is a joke right, or some sort of sarcasm ?

Special K

Coach
That's how it plays out these days. Remember when the Sharks announced Bird to the Broncos before the cool off, it caused a bit of angst
haha didn't we announce it the same day he told us.

I remember I was at the Zoo!

Tiger Shark

Bench

I thought they scrapped the cooling off period ?

myrrh ken

First Grade
E0DvbMVVgAMMNn1

48 hours?

txta2

Bench
This is a joke right, or some sort of sarcasm ?
You really think he is going to be worth $800k in 3 years time? Good player maybe but 3 years is a long time and that's a lot of cap. At least I will have another Chad to write off I guess

Frenzy.

Immortal
You really think he is going to be worth $800k in 3 years time? Good player maybe but 3 years is a long time and that's a lot of cap. At least I will have another Chad to write off I guess

Doesn't matter. Year 3 will be a team option.