What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A sad day

God-King Dean

Immortal
He's certainly the most over rated player on the Playstation RL game.

He has like 9 speed, 9 agility....

Though to be fair it was after the 2002 season.

African Monkey

First Grade
You guys criticising Hegs are all wankers. He would be one of the best players of all time and has served his clubs, state and country with honour and pride. I still love you Hegs unlike those wankers.

johnkelley

Juniors
You guys criticising Hegs are all wankers. He would be one of the best players of all time and has served his clubs, state and country with honour and pride. I still love you Hegs unlike those wankers.

Hegs certainly never reached the heights at Souths and Cows that he did at the Roosters but i could never ever say that he gave less than 110% in every game he played in the Red and Green.

The fact is he achieved more in his football career than, all these keyboard heroes put together, will ever achieve in their lifetimes.

OVP

Coach
IF Shannon Hegarty is a 30 year old then I'll offer to swim 15 laps of Port Lincoln with 13 bleeding cows strapped to my back. He played for the Western Reds ffs. Was he only 15 then ? :lol:

African Monkey

First Grade
The fact is he achieved more in his football career than, all these keyboard heroes put together, will ever achieve in their lifetimes.
Yes yes and yes. People don't realise that he was the best centre in the world during his career and I believe that the Cowboys would have been specials next year for the premiership had he not retired.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Chris Walker is a good player. He's just an inconsistant wanker. Well, technically, he's a consistently a wanker.

StinkyPete

Juniors
True.

If he wasn't good enough to force gash 'My defence is as hard as your 90 yo grandad's c**k ' Graham or the even more useless wolf brother out of first grade last season his future wasn't so bright he needs to wear shades.
John Williams was great for cowboys all year and did way better than his brotherin 09.

Latest posts