What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A shining light..........

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Moi Moi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gee there some wishfull thinkers out there......it will take a miracle for this bloke to be up to the fitness standards of First Grade

I see him playing Metro cup from mid year onwards!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
His nickname would have to be Hong Kong.

As in 'Hong Kong Fui - faster than the human eye!"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Phillips said:
what happend to kylie leuluai, is he stying or leaving??

Gone back to club footy in Kiwi land.

A hell of a tackler, but needed more in his game.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Colonel Eel said:
Forget Heckenberg, Chan, Jason Cayless, Michael Hodgson and co.

Ive seen Fui Fui Moi Moi play 10 minutes a game, make one good run and then goes off the field. I think we shouldve kept those guys instead of signing a reserve grade forward in Souths. Or maybe keep some of the young guys who play 80 minutes and make good yards.

Chipmunk

Coach
Twizzle said:
Colonel Eel said:
Fui Fui Moi Moi.

Forget Heckenberg, Chan, Jason Cayless, Michael Hodgson and co.

This is the man that will make more of an impact.

Not since Adam Ritson came to the club have I anticipated a forward coming to the club.

Can we hold you to this, Colonel.

Have your seen him play...or is this hear say.

I would forget anything he has done at Souths. Firstly they are a Club that I dont think any player with promise would be able to perform at (Fletch is a seasoned campaigner and I would say he has well and truly gone through the showing promise). Secondly he wasnt fit when he came to Souths and was bought in at the commencement of the season. A big guy like that isnt going to go well at a Club like Souths under those circumstances.

He could turn out to be a good buy. I am interested to see how he goes anyway!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Well, if you don't like 'Hong Kong', how about 'Pavarotti"? As Redback suggested, at Souths he was a 'tenor!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Well, if you don't like 'Hong Kong', how about 'Pavarotti"? As Redback suggested, at Souths he was a 'tenor!

Mi Mi in Indoneisan means "Mother i would like some breast milk".....we could calll him breast :lol: ??

eloquentEEL

First Grade
don't know about a nick, but i can think of a certain chant that was overused during the Sydney olympics.

I think he was a good buy. Firstly, he probably did not even come under the 25 man cap. Secondly, Parra is full of 70 and 80 minute players... the 10 or 20 minute impact forwards are the ones we're missing (even more now with Solo leaving). Cannings and Moi Moi could make a huge difference to our season.

whocares

Juniors
I am not sure I like this idea, floating around:-
when any playes not liked by any coach , they are just asked to leave the club.Is it true?
May be it is true- there are couple of players who left EELS becuase they fell out with Bryan- Clinton Schifoski(spelling may be wrong).
Is this true? If it is then I think Bryan need to go.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
whocares said:
when any playes not liked by any coach , they are just asked to leave the club.Is it true?
May be it is true- there are couple of players who left EELS becuase they fell out with Bryan- Clinton Schifoski(spelling may be wrong).

You said it!!......brian has always displayed a zero tolerence to players with attitude problems or lack of discipline......i really can't see Moi Moi (or breast) rectifying his attitude problems..... what he said to Langmack is disgusting & if he ever got close to saying such words to Brian he would be out of the place quicker then you can say Fui Fui Moi Moi

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Firstly, he wouldn't of said it to Langmack. he would have said it to the reserve grade coach.

Secondly, he said it after he had signed with Parra and in reaction to the treatment of players who had signed with other clubs, who all seemed to suddenly be given less game time / starts in first grade. If the Souths coaching staff is going to be so childish, good on Moi Moi for standing up for himself.

The Colonel

Immortal
whocares said:

This happens at just about every club.

Chris Anderson - fell out with Graham , Triester, Campbell

Bennett - Wally Lewis, The Walker brothers

Tim Sheens - Goldthorpe, Paul Green

Terry Lamb - Terry Hill (only the coach got flicked)

Paul Langmack - half the bloody Bunnies squad.....

Steve Folkes - Thurston, Mason, Glenn Hall, Jamie Feeney. (I know only Hall has gone but don't be surprised if Feeney and Thurston go)

Phil Gould - Ben Alexander, Greg Alexander, Mark Geyer, David Liddiard

Probably the most famous - Warren Ryan and Steve Mortimer. (Mortimer didn't get flicked but who started at half in the GF that year???)

Misty Bee

First Grade
Chris Anderson - jarred McCracken

Can't think of Smithy doing it though - not of players already signed elsewhere.

whocares

Juniors
Is it true that Clinton and Brad Drew left becuase of Bryan.
Or ist salary cap.
What I do not understand...
how come clubs like Roosters can support so many top grades players with salary cap on same with Broncos, Dogs,Saints where as we EELS continue loose good players every season.

The Colonel

Immortal
Roosters have creative accounts - enough said about that.

Joel Clinton was here but didn't fall out with Brian Smith. In all his time at the Eels he rarely showed he was a player of the class he has shown this year - he needed to get his attitude right. Once he was cut by the Eels he finally decided that only he could change his attitude.

Drew was apparently not happy about the amount of game time. He also went for more money at the Raiders. He was good but Morris is much better.

Latest posts