What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thread for Knights videos

Frederick

Staff member
Nup, cause Telstra have changed the way they're doing it this year, and I haven't been able to get the addresses to game as yet. Give me some time and I'll either work around it, or find a different way.

Hello ....
Not sure if this is the right place to post ... apologies if it is not. Really really need copy of FOXTEL coverage of Knights vs Bulldogs (round one 2007). Apparently my flatmate and I were shown in a crowd shot. Will pay postage, costs etc. Or can anyone refer me to somewhere I can get it? Thanks everyone!
K

The Vern

Juniors
Found out the address for the last two games.

Bulldogs
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_01/match_replays_knights_vs_bulldogs6877.wmv?wmcache=0
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_01/match_replays_knights_vs_bulldogs6878.wmv?wmcache=0

Dragons
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_02/match_replays_dragons_vs_knights6887.wmv?wmcache=0
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_02/match_replays_dragons_vs_knights6888.wmv?wmcache=0

For Rainman

mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_01/match_replays_sea_eagles_vs_raiders6871.wmv?wmcache=0
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_01/match_replays_sea_eagles_vs_raiders6872.wmv?wmcache=0

The Vern

Juniors
Panther V Broncos

mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_03/match_replays_broncos_vs_panthers7136.wmv?wmcache=0

mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2007/nrl/2007_telstra_premiership/round_03/match_replays_broncos_vs_panthers7137.wmv?wmcache=0

Ben to get the addresses you need to use Firefox. It will give you a http address, then just replace everything before wm9 with mms://

Frederick

Staff member
The Vern said:
Ben to get the addresses you need to use Firefox. It will give you a http address, then just replace everything before wm9 with mms://
I am using firefox, that's how I got the addresses last year. But it doesn't seem to be working for me this year, so I just assumed Telstra had changed the way they're showing the vids on their site :?

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Is there a special way to get the codes for older games. I can't seem to get them for anything before 2005?

Latest posts