What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thread for Knights videos

Serc

First Grade
Ok here's one that will be a bit of a tester...

2001 Rd 18 Knights vs Broncos please Captain!

:D

(and yes i know it won't have the best quality)

Frederick

Staff member
2006 - Round 23: Raiders v Tigers
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_telstra_premiership/round_23/match_replays_wests_tigers_vs_raiders5006.wmv
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_telstra_premiership/round_23/match_replays_wests_tigers_vs_raiders5007.wmv

2001 - Round 18: Knights v Broncos
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_soccer1/NRL/Premiership/2001/18/2-256.wmv

And the Sea Eagles match will be up soon, with Cowboys match either tonight or tomorrow

Serc

First Grade
...and he passes with flying colours! Thanks mate :) Definitely buying you a beer some day

RABK

Referee
Thanks to Fred for updating this, personally i think he's done a top job with this thread and i've certainly appreciated it!

Oh and congrats on the other news Fred! ;-) :)

Serc

First Grade
hmm I have a small problem downloading that 2001 game you got for me the other day Captain...it gets about 3/4 done and then Net Transport carks it and Windows wants to send an error report. I have a feeling its something to do with the file as it stuffed up again at the exact same place when i tried to re-download it.

Screenshot here if that helps:

http://www.nswstorms.com/daveserc/Net_Transport.jpg

When it tries to do that "generating Real Media" thing is where it carks it.

Frederick

Staff member
Hmm, I'll give it a go now and see what happens on my end.

EDIT: Ok, it finished downloading and is working perfectly for me. I've gotta bugger off to uni now, but if it's still not working for you when I get home this arvo, I'll upload it to a file hosting site, and you can download it from there :)

Serc

First Grade
Wow that would be awesome if it doesn't work again for me - thanks for the offer! Things are looking good this time, its downloading via 2 threads as per normal (and unlike before) which i think is a good sign :D

Rod

Bench
Hey Captain I've also got a problem with Net Transport. When I downloaded the program earlier in the season I downloaded a few games and it worked fine. Now when I try to download a game the little Net Transport window comes up but nothing happens after that. Then when I click Enter at the bottom of the window nothing happens. Any idea why this could be, will I need to re-install the program?

Frederick

Staff member
Rod said:
Hey Captain I've also got a problem with Net Transport. When I downloaded the program earlier in the season I downloaded a few games and it worked fine. Now when I try to download a game the little Net Transport window comes up but nothing happens after that. Then when I click Enter at the bottom of the window nothing happens. Any idea why this could be, will I need to re-install the program?
Yeah, try re-installing it to see if that works :?

Serc

First Grade
Yes! It worked :D Watching it now - should be awesome to watch.

Yeah give it a reinstall...hopefully that does the trick.

The Devil

Bench
I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but is it still the same system, ask and you shall receive? or is different now?

If its still the same then hows about the Panthers game? Cheers

Latest posts