What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A trimmed Hindmarsh

PB

Bench
lol M.E

I saw them in the Gong, looked like Dykes may have had a haircut since the end of last season as well! Actually it looked like lots of players had had haircuts in the last two months! Who would have thought hey....

The Colonel

Immortal
Haircuts..... I mean who actually goes and gets their hair cut now days.... really I mean its not like it happens every day! ;-) Maybe someone should start a business for cutting hair???

PB

Bench
Colonel Eel said:
Haircuts..... I mean who actually goes and gets their hair cut now days.... really I mean its not like it happens every day! ;-) Maybe someone should start a business for cutting hair???

Perhaps open a whole salon and have waxing etc as well. maybe one of the players wives could start it up..... ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
PB said:
Colonel Eel said:

Perhaps open a whole salon and have waxing etc as well. maybe one of the players wives could start it up..... ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gold!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bartman

Immortal
PB said:
Colonel Eel said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts