What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Valiant Effort but Just Not Good Enough

dowdz

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
I'd love to see some of the British youngsters take a chance in Australia and get out of the comfort zone that is the ESL . They may be big fish in a small pond there but I'd like to see them put their reputation on the line.

Spot on deluded pom. I think some of them would do really well and it would benefit their game in the long run

St.John

Juniors
dowdz said:
Spot on deluded pom. I think some of them would do really well and it would benefit their game in the long run

I don't agree.

Morley has frequently been overshadowed by other, SL based GB&I forwards in past internationals.

Carney won a Dally M int he NRL, and he's sh*te nowadays.

It's not that simple.

Charge

Juniors
nqboy said:
I've said it before, others have said it as well but it bears repeating. Noble's selections were C-R-A-P. Pryce on the wing, Newton in the squad and Roby on the bench instead of starting, Noble hasn't got a clue.

The Poms would still have struggled but there's no need to shoot yourself in the foot before you start.

Picking a first choice goalkicker in the squad may help as well. (Long was 2nd choice at Saints, and when he left we didn't have anyone!!)