What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aaa

spider

Coach
Michelle Leslie said:
What makes you think Sludge had time for Greg Pierce???
You tell me - you obviously know.

Sludge had to work with Greg watching his every move and then reporting back to the board.
You know this - or is this another one of your mindful assertions.

The reports Sludge issued must have been good for the board to then appoint Greg in the position of C.E.O

Your version of this is once again is particularly askew.
Of course it is - as it's not synonymous with yours.

I am wondering what position you hold at the club.
Well you know what thought did?

FTR - if i did work at the club i would want to be a gate attendant on home games. Its simple doltish comments such as yours that should prohibit people like you entering the ground.

It would have to be a desk job.
Here is the high all mighty self adulation phrase where you are obviously more successful in the work force than me. :lol:

No need to get the sooks because you cant support an argument with anything but the "ill specualte and throw it out there" post without substantiating it.

Not everyone holds the same opinions, remember that.

Are you really a supporter Michelle? You assume i work at the club because i dont jump onto your band wagon to bag and crucify a club official.

WILLYSCOTT

Juniors
Barry and co are going to have a good year.

Things are looking up, and people, besides all of you idiots on this forum, will start believing in them soon.

beekershark

Bench
I think Miss Leslie is missing the boat going after Greg Pierce for his appointment.

Like Spider, I think greg pierce deserved a shot at CEO after his many years at the club and I think the job he'[s doing validates the appointment.

I think that the manner in which he was appointed was only going to make his job harder and invite the charges of nepotism that people like leslie are levelling, and would have thought a more wide ranging, transparant recruitment process, including Gregs application would have put such nepotism charges to sleep months ago.

But the end result is the important thing, and It would be a harsh judge to criticise the CEOs performance throughout his debut year.

spider

Coach
beekershark said:
I think Miss Leslie is missing the boat going after Greg Pierce for his appointment.

Like Spider, I think greg pierce deserved a shot at CEO after his many years at the club and I think the job he'[s doing validates the appointment.

I think that the manner in which he was appointed was only going to make his job harder and invite the charges of nepotism that people like leslie are levelling, and would have thought a more wide ranging, transparant recruitment process, including Gregs application would have put such nepotism charges to sleep months ago.

But the end result is the important thing, and It would be a harsh judge to criticise the CEOs performance throughout his debut year.

Agreed.

Also, if they did screen other candidates for the job, and Greg still was appointed - the nepotism bullet would still have been fired.

Either way you're in a no win situation regardless.

millersnose

Post Whore
i suspect a pm from admin warning of wild accusations on a public board may have something to do with it

but back on topic

nice work with the cluebat there spidey