What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About myself - IMPORTANT READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coopah_Knights

Juniors
all i got to say is,
this probably isnt the best place to give us an insight into your life..
its forums to talk football i thought..

MSKnight

Juniors
You lot are sad. If the guy cant make a decent thread outlining some Highlights in his life/ Knights then what the f**k can you do on here. Its a social forum and the admin of all people should know that.

Dissapointing.

astrogirl

First Grade
You lot are sad. If the guy cant make a decent thread outlining some Highlights in his life/ Knights then what the f**k can you do on here. Its a social forum and the admin of all people should know that.

Dissapointing.
For sure you can post your post here. On the flip side, people may make comments about it.

My personal opinion - I can't see why it is an "important read".

MSKnight

Juniors
Well sor-ry

A thread title determines your opinion on things? :roll:

P.S I dont mean this in a bad way mind you, I just thought better of half the people who made the comments.

TooheysNew

Coach
P.S I dont mean this in a bad way mind you, I just thought better of half the people who made the comments.
Grow up you moron. It's just one more person thinking they are more important and interesting than others. I can do without it, and i'm sure many others can too. I can't even see the point of the thread - it isn't thought provoking, it isn't really even that deep.

Of course, you know better. :roll:

Dave Q

Coach
I am a bit dismayed by the cool reception he got.

In my view:

He's not jamming a view down anybody's throats, he's just sharing some experiences and beliefs. Whether anyone subscribes to them is a matter for them.

He thinks its an important read and he is entitled to that belief.

How about a bit of love and respect?

Gene Krupa

Referee
I am a bit dismayed by the cool reception he got.

In my view:

He's not jamming a view down anybody's throats, he's just sharing some experiences and beliefs. Whether anyone subscribes to them is a matter for them.

He thinks its an important read and he is entitled to that belief.

How about a bit of love and respect?

Who gives a sh*t what you think?

f**k off back to the Myxomatosis forum!

Dave Q

Coach
Who gives a sh*t what you think?

f**k off back to the Myxomatosis forum!

He said it was a message for League Unlimited, he didnt confine his comments to just this place.

And when did they put you in charge of LU anyway you stupid feral idiot.

MSKnight

Juniors
Grow up you moron. It's just one more person thinking they are more important and interesting than others. I can do without it, and i'm sure many others can too. I can't even see the point of the thread - it isn't thought provoking, it isn't really even that deep.

Of course, you know better. :roll:

Coming from you, its a touch dissapointing. I think your the one that needs to grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts