What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About to start

isaiah

Bench
Jacob Miller v Chad Townsend, should be a ripper.
if tigers win, they'll play cowboys or storm, if they lose, it will be the storm.
if sharks lose, they play the roosters, if they win, it will be bulldogs or the roosters.

Ghipo

Juniors
Jacob Miller v Chad Townsend, should be a ripper.
if tigers win, they'll play cowboys or storm, if they lose, it will be the storm.
if sharks lose, they play the roosters, if they win, it will be bulldogs or the roosters.

If the Tigers Win loose or draw they were always going to play the cowboys

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Warriors, Broncos and Roosters for mine are the teams to beat... Talent wise they are well ahead of the rest of the teams. Roosters look like putting on 70 or 80 on Melbourne today.

Noa

First Grade
Warriors, Broncos and Roosters for mine are the teams to beat... Talent wise they are well ahead of the rest of the teams. Roosters look like putting on 70 or 80 on Melbourne today.

Storm fought back well, went 14-0 the next 60minutes.

Should be a good game next weekend, there a murmour Ben Hampton will be back so thats huge for us.

Didgi

Roosters fans, why no Tau Tau Moga? Was he suspended for his tackle last week?

isaiah

Bench

lol, you should put some money on the broncs, its name your own odds, like penrith, they are the best two teams not to make the 8

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
lol, you should put some money on the broncs, its name your own odds, like penrith, they are the best two teams not to make the 8

haha.. When looking at the NYC live scores when viewing the details for the match today it showed Brisbane in position 3rd.. So they missed out.. they have some absolutely mad players in that squad...

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Storm fought back well, went 14-0 the next 60minutes.

Should be a good game next weekend, there a murmour Ben Hampton will be back so thats huge for us.

talk about the ultimate mock.. :crazy: When I got to the ground I found out the fulltime score... Obviously Melbourne fell asleep in the opening 20.. Will be a good game.. Can't discount Melbourne now obviously lol..

Noa

First Grade
The form you were in you should have scored again. Hopefully your team has the same thinking this week.

RWB

Bench
The 2nd half was pedestrian all round, you could tell the boys just wanted to get onto next week injury free.

Will be a different story in Melbourne though, shame we wont see Moga up agaisnt Fonua. In fact the last game we lost was to Melbourne in melbourne.

Latest posts