What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abraham May Stay

antonius

Coach
In todays Newcastle Herald there's a page on each of the guys leaving after Fridays game. Daniel Abraham says in his that while he is looking to stay in the NRL as a top grade player, He says he would like to be playing first grade, but if nothing worthwhile comes along, then he hasn't ruled out staying at the Knights on a second tier contract, and spending more time on his scaffolding buisness. He says Ideally he would love to get back to enjoying his footy after a long run of injuries. He plays his 100th game Friday night.

macavity

Referee
lets hope he stays.

good bloke, great player. In my (amateur) opinion he should switch to the front row - certainly big enough now.

perverse

Referee
i have a soft spot for abes and wooly. would love for abes to stay with the club.. he didn't represent good value for money.. but if he stays on a 2nd tier contract then i would say that he is quite the clubman... and i'd be more than happy to keep him (and if he keeps fit for a while.. who knows? maybe a career revival).

Spitty

Juniors
perverse said:
i have a soft spot for abes and wooly. would love for abes to stay with the club.. he didn't represent good value for money.. but if he stays on a 2nd tier contract then i would say that he is quite the clubman... and i'd be more than happy to keep him (and if he keeps fit for a while.. who knows? maybe a career revival).

Agreed.

He certainly has the raw talent to put his head down and work his way back to the top.

Nuffy

Bench
Good news, lets hope it happens.

I have no doubt that if fit and motivated, he is a certain FG player.

Ben

Bench
If he can shed some of that extra weight in the offseason he could certainly revive his career. He certainly has always had the ball skills but his lack of mobility has been letting him down since coming back from injuries.

borat

Bench
I have always thought that after Rd 25 when Reynoldson is offically gone that the knights would use the 196K to resign a couple of players, one being abraham.

Probably won't announce it till Jan/Feb though to avoid negative press.