What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC/DC Bon Scott V.s. Brian Johnson

Who was/is better?

• Bon Scott

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Brian Johnson

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I'm into rap music, I'm dumb, so I'll say Boz Scags!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AC/DC Completes Recording New Album - Apr. 22, 2008 AC/DC has finished recording its new album and is currently mixing the effort for a late 2008 release, the group's vocalist Brian Johnson revealed this morning (Tuesday, April 22) during an interview with Washigton D.C.'s DC 101 radio station. Johnson has apparently left the studio in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada where AC/DC guitarists Angus and Malcolm Young have remained with producers Mike Fraser and Brendan O'Brien in order to complete work on the CD. Brian also stated that the band will next work on getting the artwork done and take care of the promotional activities in connection with the release, to be followed by a tour.

According to Reuters, the new album will be AC/DC's first for Sony BMG's Epic Records label, which reissued the band's back catalog a few years ago.

O'Brien is also known for his work with STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, PEARL JAM, AUDIOSLAVE and VELVET REVOLVER, among others.

VH1 Classic host Eddie Trunk recently revealed on his New York radio show that AC/DC was rumored to be planning a "farewell" tour for later in the year.

In other news, "Totally Baked", a "stoner comedy" on which Brian Johnson is listed as an executive producer, will debut on DVD today, April 22. Johnson also wrote three new songs for the movie's soundtrack

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=95431

Latest posts