What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ac dc concert

so who got tickets? when and where?
I managed to score Sat night at ANZ in section b on the arena. I was on line since 830am just kept refreshing then got kicked off about 850am. then went back on but didnt manage to get into the site till 1015 but then managed to get awsome tickets.
had a mate who strolled out of bed @ 9 got straight on and got tickets to the first show with ease.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I got 7, Sat night. Got there at 6 am. The 1st concert sold out and only the 1st 4 people in the line got tickets and by the time I got my tickets half the stadium was gone for the 2nd concert.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Got mine today standing room only. How come ppl could get more than 6, I didnt think you could get more than 6 on one purchase.

Gronk

Staff member
I've saw them in 1980/1 at the Sydney Show Ground (Hells Bells tour) supported by the Angels. I think they were at their peak with Back in Black and have been a bit of a yawn ever since TBH.

The Colonel

Immortal
I've saw them in 1980/1 at the Sydney Show Ground (Hells Bells tour) supported by the Angels. I think they were at their peak with Back in Black and have been a bit of a yawn ever since TBH.

The Razors Edge Tour was the best live concert I have ever seen....

StEely Matt

Juniors
Got mine today standing room only. How come ppl could get more than 6, I didnt think you could get more than 6 on one purchase.

You could buy a max of 10 online, and if you called ticketek or went to a ticket outlet, you could get as many as you wanted.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hi! I'm Jess, i was born in 1986 and i have tickets to the AC/DC concert :lol:

i have no idea, Dad called me today and wanted someone to go with, so me and rowdy said yes! He bought tickets this morning for $99? Are they the crappy seats?

ShaunC

Juniors
Bay 131 after 45 minutes of franticly refreshing multiple browser windows. Very fond memories of the 2001 show at Syd Ent Cent but reckon 60,000 screaming people there will be fantastic.

Parra

Referee
Hi! I'm Jess, i was born in 1986 and i have tickets to the AC/DC concert :lol:

i have no idea, Dad called me today and wanted someone to go with, so me and rowdy said yes! He bought tickets this morning for $99? Are they the crappy seats?

At an AC/DC concert there are no bad seats. It will feel like you are in a pub.