What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ac dc concert

zuke

Juniors
I got 3 tickets Cat 1-Arena B standing for the first concert (Thurs night). Starting to grow the mullet as we speak. Regards, Zuke

Stagger eel

Staff member
HEy Staggs, in your Roll as Security, can you tell me where gate M is and what gate M gives you access to?

other than the fact that you'll be sitting on the western side of the ground, I can't say a great deal not having seen the event plan..

other than the fact that you'll be sitting on the western side of the ground, I can't say a great deal not having seen the event plan..

Yeah I am on Level 6, I just don't want to walk up those bloody spirals to get there. But that is for a more recent event that the AC/DC concert.

BTW I don't know what you are all complaining about with the AC/DC tickets, I bought mine weeks ago. My Dad and Brother are going.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah I am on Level 6, I just don't want to walk up those bloody spirals to get there. But that is for a more recent event that the AC/DC concert.

BTW I don't know what you are all complaining about with the AC/DC tickets, I bought mine weeks ago. My Dad and Brother are going.

mmmm!! I hate to break it to you mate..:?

there is a way I can get you up there without having to walk but we'll have to touch base about that later on.

mmmm!! I hate to break it to you mate..:?

there is a way I can get you up there without having to walk but we'll have to touch base about that later on.

Cools, I will have a chat with Glenn as well about this. Members shouldn't have to walk up those things, I know they have escalators to level 6. I have seen them myself when I have been on Level 5.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cools, I will have a chat with Glenn as well about this. Members shouldn't have to walk up those things, I know they have escalators to level 6. I have seen them myself when I have been on Level 5.

well you shouldn't have a problem then, however I would of thought your access would of been through gate L to use the esc and passenger lifts..

well you shouldn't have a problem then, however I would of thought your access would of been through gate L to use the esc and passenger lifts..

Well that is what I was more wondering is Gate M next to Gate L But Never opened or is M the same as Gate B on the East, eg Gate A is for the Spiral to 6, Gate B is for Level 1?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well that is what I was more wondering is Gate M next to Gate L But Never opened or is M the same as Gate B on the East, eg Gate A is for the Spiral to 6, Gate B is for Level 1?

as i said,without seeing the event/seating plan i'm not really sure what the answer is.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases

i have no idea what that sentence says!!!!!!!!!

20030430yu.gif

forward pass

Coach
I've saw them in 1980/1 at the Sydney Show Ground (Hells Bells tour) supported by the Angels. I think they were at their peak with Back in Black and have been a bit of a yawn ever since TBH.

That was the show when Michael Chugg got on stage and was losing his temper with certain people in the crowd and pointed to a guy and said "Hey you, you in the black T-shirt' :lol::lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Hi! I'm Jess, i was born in 1986 and i have tickets to the AC/DC concert :lol:

i have no idea, Dad called me today and wanted someone to go with, so me and rowdy said yes! He bought tickets this morning for $99? Are they the crappy seats?

Yeah... one of the stranger phone calls I have taken from him at 8am.....

Dad: "Helen its Dad, I have 4 tickets reserved online for AC/DC and I have 4 mins to complete the transaction... I'm going to get them for U, Jess and Mum"
Helen: "Ok but I really don't think Mum would be interested"
Dad: "Oh well I'll just buy them anyway, I have to go and let Jess know before the time is up"

I was confused..... and correct, Mum laughed at him and said she'd prefer him out of the house for the night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Yeah! think Angus would make a good half back for the Eels.
Saw AC/DC 4 times in the 1970's with Bon Scott up front. Brian Johnson doesn't compare.