What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AC/DC vs N.E.R.D.

Who is better?

• AC/DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.E.R.D.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
AC/DC

Genre: Hard rock
First release: 1975 (High Voltage)

Key CD:
f73420rf5it.jpg

Key Songs:
- Highway to Hell
- Back in Black
- TNT

N.E.R.D.

Genre: Alternative Rap
First release: 2001 (In Search Of...)

Key CD:
f67851wr7xh.jpg

In Search Of...

Key Songs:
- Fly or Die
- Lapdance
- Provider

SP

Bench
ACDC

what does N.E.R.D stand for anyway, is it meant to mean anything or is it just a cool way to have nerd as your bands name

Godz Illa

Coach
Lewis said:
what does N.E.R.D stand for anyway, is it meant to mean anything or is it just a cool way to have nerd as your bands name
No-One Ever Really Dies.

And I won't have any N.E.R.D. bagging on my watch. I concede that AC/DC obviously have this poll in the bag, they are one of the all-time great bands, hence there should be no need to rubbish or besmirch their opponents.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Haha. If anyone votes for NERD you are an idiot.

AC/DC are living freaking legends. NERD could never live up to them.

Jimbo

Immortal
What the hell kind of question is this??

Shenanigans on you and your hippy poll, Garbo!!

El Coconuto

Bench
My vote went to NERD, only by personal preference. It's no surprise who's going to prevail here though...

Kakihara

Juniors
i vote for NERD too, i've never been into ac/dc and dont care if they are legends either.

blackfriday

Juniors
um accadacca is sole reason australia exists today and NERD is full of shit. these people shouldnt get away with passing whatever theyre doing as 'music'.

blackfriday

Juniors
other reasons why australia might exist today:

dennis lillee
cheddar cheese
tim rogers
gough whitlam
germaine greer (because she, like a man, went through life without a bra)
holden kingswood

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Voted for NERD simply because ACDC were always going to win. Not a huge fan of either, ACDC were the best of a style that I rate as ok, while NERD is only slightly above-average in my favourite style of music.