What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Blair

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ken Maumalo

80 minutes

27 runs
230 metres
1 try

Which one is the winger and which one is the 800k second rower?

Honestly I don't know anymore.

Maumalo - junior second rower manufactured to wing because Manu

Blair - aging prop shifted to second row because reasons.

Harris - second rower playing halfback because why not?

Roache - hooker playing second row because huh?

Tevaga - playing everywhere except left right out because process.

Considering Kearney was an ex second rower and a pretty damn good one too, you'd think he'd have a bit more respect for the position.

shear_joy9

Coach
After he scored the try I thought, right so Blair is going to pull his finger out tonight and give an f-you to everyone that knocked him during the week. But no. The try was the only thing he did.

If the warriors actually had any leadership they would be pushing him into some community relations bullshit role and out of the playing group

butchmcdick

Immortal
Honestly I don't know anymore.

Maumalo - junior second rower manufactured to wing because Manu

Blair - aging prop shifted to second row because reasons.

Harris - second rower playing halfback because why not?

Roache - hooker playing second row because huh?

Tevaga - playing everywhere except left right out because process.

Considering Kearney was an ex second rower and a pretty damn good one too, you'd think he'd have a bit more respect for the position.

If your centre could catch you win by two tries

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I honestly don't know how you score a try in the 8th minute then manage to not squeeze in a single run for the next 72 minutes. Wouldn't anyone think hey, running with the ball is fun, maybe I'll try it at least once more?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I honestly don't know how you score a try in the 8th minute then manage to not squeeze in a single run for the next 72 minutes. Wouldn't anyone think hey, running with the ball is fun, maybe I'll try it at least once more?
Hiku probably had 3 or 4 chances to give it to him in space on the same run but just kept it for no reason. Did that a few times

Latest posts