What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Cuthbertson - Last game in 1ts

After seeing Cuthbertson play today, Ricky could not seriously play this guy again in 1sts, he has no impact off the bench in either attack or defense.

He looks to be getting fatter, not even in condition, he shold be sent back to NSW cup and never seen again.

Who ever signed him, and that would be Ricky should walk from the club for paying $200k for this

samshark

Juniors
After seeing Cuthbertson play today, Ricky could not seriously play this guy again in 1sts, he has no impact off the bench in either attack or defense.

He looks to be getting fatter, not even in condition, he shold be sent back to NSW cup and never seen again.

Who ever signed him, and that would be Ricky should walk from the club for paying $200k for this

He is not on $200k a year. Lots of incentives.

Quigs

Immortal
He didn't injur toops - that was just an accident.

The Pennies bloke head came into contact with Toops.

Geeze it would be good to have a game where things DO bounce our way for a change.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

millersnose

Post Whore
the guy was winning man of the match awards of the bench for the eagles

he did this by creating 2nd phase play

that no longer appears to be his role

i dont know if the player is at fault or perhaps his talents arent utilised

he appears to be assigned a ricketson/morely type role at the sharks

He is fat and useless, he looked dead set buggered after his first minute on the paddock.

The only incentives this dude should be on are the ones offered by Jenny Craig.

jackal

Juniors

Only Gallen is permitted this role, its not in the game plan, like having decoy or 2nd phase runners. We are mre one dimensional than when Noddy played for us..

The Dodger

First Grade

Lol

you make it like he was manly's mesiah.

How many man of the match awards did he win?

carcharias

Immortal
great hit ...shame it knocked out topou.

It went from HELL YEAH ...FIRE THE FUG UP!! to oh fuggen hell now what ?
.. in the space of about 2 seconds.

Eion

First Grade
On Cuthbo - I thought Vave and Tautai were worse, which isn't a good thing, just means he's a chance to play again. Vave's fatter every time I see the oaf.

fourplay

Juniors
I watched Cuthbertson closely in the Penrith game even when he was off the ball...

Some key things I noticed.

He tries to avoid making first contact as a defender. Gallen is the opposite to this. Gallen tries to be the first player to hit a charging forward with his shoulder. Cuthbertson will let another player make the initial contact and take the hit and only then get involved in the tackle.

He is either extremely unfit or very lazy. He might have the laziest kick chase in the game. He would literally let like 6 sharks players on either side sprint pass him while slowly jogs.

When Panthers put in that chip kick directly behind him that led to a try he did not even bother to chase back, all the panthers support players passed him while he was still at a slow jog pace. It just seems like he doesn't care and is apathetic to the sharks winning or a losing.

What a waste of money. He is now the size of an old LG fridge . Cut him loose. On ya Stick,another one of your special purchases while we bleed in the backs. We couldn't outscore the Cessnock Goannas under 7's with the Stick coaching.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
A good mate of daine laurie's has told me he wants out asap.

Shall we trade with penruff? We can even throw in the pomm as its nearing stocktake

Last edited:

Latest posts