What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Henry

This is only my third time watching the junior sheeps this year but this kid looks alright and they flashed a stat that he has scored 17 tries in 2011.

Does anyone watch them at all? Apparently he can play 5/8, god I hope so.

Yeah I wasn't sure if that Dogs player was a noted speedster or not.

Cheers for the insight Izz. This NYC team you lot have are simply awesome.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Didn't think too much of him at the beginning of the season, but he was improved a shitload, probably more than most of the guys in the team. Could play wing, centre (I think this will end up being his best position) five eight (a ball running five eight, that's it - could actually work well with Pearce.)

Doesn't have express winger pace, but a nice turn of speed. What gives him the edge at NYC level at least is that he seems to have very good balance and can step off both feet.

boo_boo

Juniors
I'm not surprised that other clubs have targetted players from the Warriors NYC side & the club will have a hard time keeping most of their gun players.
They ran down Souths in last years Under 20's GF & have made it again with a new set of players so they are doing something right.
In saying that the Roosters need a 5/8 more than anything especially as they have disowned Braith Anasta & dont see him as an answer to this problem.

adamkungl

Immortal
Disowned Braith Anasta now? Some nobodies on a forum don't rate him...big f**king deal. You have no idea of what the Roosters need.

fred95

Juniors
I'm not surprised that other clubs have targetted players from the Warriors NYC side & the club will have a hard time keeping most of their gun players.
They ran down Souths in last years Under 20's GF & have made it again with a new set of players so they are doing something right.
In saying that the Roosters need a 5/8 more than anything especially as they have disowned Braith Anasta & dont see him as an answer to this problem.

Henry Did play some minutes at five eighth and in the same game, started with the number 2 on his back was then was moved to center. then back row. Henry looks something special and it would be no surprise to me if he becomes a regular center for us next year.

adamkungl

Immortal
He can play centre? Useful.

I hope Moga turns out to be the goods. Justin Carney doesn't have what we need.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
You could probably shift Lulia to centre and throw him on the wing. Good speed, safe under the high ball, strong, good footwork and great balance. Good signing for the chooks wish both parties all the best.

Didgi

Sif you're going to need anything for the next 10 years other than 'pass it to Moga'

broncos2010

Juniors
Boys I watched most of the under 20s and pretty much all warriors game on fox and he sure can play don't worry. He can fill in at five eight as well but wing is he preferd spot but he sure can play trust me.