What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Henry

Jack_Napier

Staff member
If SKD does nothing next year he can f**k off aswell

Got the solution for this tone, one year deals for SKD. Play for a contract every year, only hope we'll have for another good season. Same goes for FPN. Both seemed to lift when it was time to see the dollars.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Got the solution for this tone, one year deals for SKD. Play for a contract every year, only hope we'll have for another good season. Same goes for FPN. Both seemed to lift when it was time to see the dollars.

SKD Played injured for a great part of the year and still was the leading try scorer- need more from the halves. FPN will be fine give him a go.

fred95

Juniors
This is only my third time watching the junior sheeps this year but this kid looks alright and they flashed a stat that he has scored 17 tries in 2011.

Does anyone watch them at all? Apparently he can play 5/8, god I hope so.

I've seen Henry play wing, centre, back row and I think he started at five eighth once when the starting 6 did not start. I doubt he would be chosen to play 6 for us but Henry does look like a man for all seasons. We must have experience in the five eighth position.

fred95

Juniors

The only way SKD could get the ball this year was to go looking for it, except for our first game against Souths and our last handful of games we had no go forward all season.