What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Mogg just moved in next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

budz

Juniors
thickos said:
BTW, Karmichael - don't you and budz live together? I thought i read that in the FFB.
Nope. I live on campus at UC, they live in Fern Hill which is about a 10 min walk. He lives with Mr Sharks if thats who i think it is.
I just think it would be pretty cool living next door to an NRL player. I find it pretty awesome being able to have a small chat with Elliot if i see him at Woolies. And just talking to anyone in the NRL. And Karmichael works security at the Raiders games so he gets to speak to a fair few players.

budz

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
why arent you raiders fans then? :evil:
As i said above, cause i used to live in NZ, and i was there when they came into the comp. And ive gone for them ever since. Now you wouldnt ever change the team you go for would u?

Tottenham

Juniors
whats the matter with raiders fans, that time of the month is it

a few points
1. Mogg does live next door to K.Hunt, i know cause i live in the apartment block behind them and i own a pair of binoculers and a camera with a telescopic lens(what i do in my home is my business)

2. A guy we know did f**k *****

3. Mogg is quite boistrous when hes on the turps, i had a good chat to him when he was in wagga, granted he was making no sense but it was a conversation all the same

4. NIB High football rules

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
i know cause i live in the apartment block behind them and i own a pair of binoculers and a camera with a telescopic lens(what i do in my home is my business)

Someone call the cops, that's a invasion of privacy. I'm going to speak to Mogg and inform him.

Tottenham

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
i know cause i live in the apartment block behind them and i own a pair of binoculers and a camera with a telescopic lens(what i do in my home is my business)

Someone call the cops, that's a invasion of privacy. I'm going to speak to Mogg and inform him.

while your talking to him, can you tell him to keep his curtains open at all times

ball boy

Bench
jed how come this goose can say his mate f**ked ***** but me and thickos and others couldnt say the canberra capitals were hot??
consitency please

jed

First Grade
ballboy, you know as well as I do that it wasn't whether they were hot or not that I was moderating.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Something else I might add that noone will believe, my cousin used to play for the Capitals. Natalie Hurst, she was a Point Guard, short for a basketballer. Daughter of Les Hurst who played for the Cannons in the 70's (my uncle).

And my friend who had sex with **EDIT** said she was a **EDIT**.

I await your insults because everyone in the Raiders forum does that.

mr_sharks

Juniors
bring it on u sluts

i just think u guys need to get a life, or a job. I mean if u cant believe someon else who posts in the forum (albeit a crappy raiders forum) who can u believe????

by the way did i mention that the raiders are a bunch of imbred f**ks who cant do shit on the football field, let alone run, tackle or kick...

jed

First Grade
mr_sharks said:
****edit****

You complete idiot. Mogg is on contract. If the cowboys were to approach him, it would be a complete breach of the anti-tampering deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.