What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Mogg just moved in next door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
greeneyed, I like all the fans here on this forum. There is no one I hate out of all the regulars. Everyone here has the right to praise, and to criticise, we all do it. But some people come in here and only criticise and never praise, and that pisses me off.

It was good last week, after everyone was criticising Bullgarelli, for him to get some praise for his effort.

There are a certain few here that only visit for one reason and one reason only.

Bay56

First Grade
Tik said:
And to think....if the Raiders were winning matches at the moment, none of this would have happened!

I personally blame Boggers.

Good call Tik .. and I blame Elliot for picking him.

There you go R04 you've got Elliot to thank for the sh!t you're in.

legend

Coach
If people choose to post and criticise, then so be it. We can't determine what people should post about. That would be a bit Nazi of us don't you think?

I started the thread and I stick by that. Great thread too I must add.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raiders2004 said:
Read the examples madunit, under the circumstances, it was handled poorly. If you can't connect to the net for a week, and you can't inform anyone, and you lose your mod status, it's far from fair.
Was this the case?
You managed to notify someone who moderates the site, why couldn't you moderate the site yourself?
Raiders2004 said:
and excuse me madunit, my handling, what about everyone elses handling of the situation, they are then just as suitable as i am IMHO.
You knew you had to notify the admin of your actions. You didn't. Simple. Don't blame others for your incompetence.
Raiders2004 said:
Remember me and legend were the ones arguing about Elliott, so why would i go a message the person i was arguing with personally and tell them i don't want to speak to post. We were posting as forum members, not as Mod vs Admin.
It was a difference of opinion. And there are other admins you can notify, namely Willow, El Duque, Ozbash, Green Eye. This is a poor excuse.
Raiders2004 said:
Once he read i was going for a little while, then, as the "mate" he is, PM'd me to give me notice or whatever, that I was going to be fired
If he had've been informed by yourself personally about your self imposed hiatus, then this may have been avoided.
Raiders2004 said:
Im sure in real jobs, once you lose it, it's done formally, and not behind your back.
Excuse me, if you had've formally notified admin of your hiatus then there'd be no problem.

Bay56

First Grade
legend said:
If people choose to post and criticise, then so be it. We can't determine what people should post about. That would be a bit Nazi of us don't you think?

I started the thread and I stick by that. Great thread too I must add.

DITTO

azza

Juniors
That's such bullsh*t 2004 - I am sure you are referring to myself and Bay in particular re constant criticism of the club this year. That is perfectly true and the club deserves every bit of it for the way they have conducted themselves this year. Those who actually bother to take the time though will realise that if the club deserves a wrap, I will give it to them. In fact I was one of it's most ardent supporters in the face of constant critics last year (and Bay actually stopped complaining and calling for the sacking of Elliot). We just perhaps don't want to give the club credit when it has done very little to make us proud this year.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Look i'm dropping this. It's gone too far, and it's too hard to get the explanation I wanted. I want to focus on the Raiders now, and the big match tommorow for us. Shall I announce to admin that I don't want to post in this thread anymore? :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Raiders 2004 said:
greeneyed, I like all the fans here on this forum. There is no one I hate out of all the regulars. Everyone here has the right to praise, and to criticise, we all do it. But some people come in here and only criticise and never praise, and that pisses me off.

It was good last week, after everyone was criticising Bullgarelli, for him to get some praise for his effort.

There are a certain few here that only visit for one reason and one reason only.

No 1... I am supporting you and you are giving me flack?

Bay56

First Grade
Ha, I’ve found it … 555 JUDGEJUDY …..

Ring ring … ring ring …

JJ: hello

Bay56: judge judy, its bay, how ya goin

JJ: bay, long time no hear, what can I do for you.

Bay56: well there are these two guys on this forum who are having a blue

JJ: ya, keep going

Bay56: ok, well one is a moderator and the other is an administrator

JJ: ya, ya, and

Bay56: well the administrator has relieved the moderator of his duties

JJ: sacked you mean

Bay56: yeah sacked … anyway the moderator is a fan of Elliott

JJ: you mean Matt Elliot the coach of the Caaanberrra Raiders !!

Bay56: yeah, you know him ??

JJ: know him!!, ha no wonder you guys aint travelling too well at the moment !!!

Bay56: yeah same, judge judy

JJ: nah, sorry bay … cant do anything for this moderator chappy … he’s (not his) beyond help I’m afraid … the administrator should have sacked him ages ago.

Bay56: OK, thanks anyways Judge Jude … cya next time.

JJ; no worries bay, call again, say hello to macca next time you call him.

Status
Not open for further replies.