What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adamson to make comeback?

BxTom

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22000954-5006066,00.html

According to the article Adamson has signed a contract and has been in training with the squad for the last couple of weeks. I think that as long as it is alright with the rest of the team it probably can't hurt to see how it goes. As much as I personally don't like Adamsom over what happened during his previous stint with the club, it might do some good to put a little bit of passion in amongst the forward pack. I do give him the credit for being passionate about Penrith.

Cheers,
Tom.

*Sandy*

First Grade
As much as I dislike the bloke, he is still looking bloody fit.

And then if he's on the field then maybe, just maybe they will give me Girds on the bench warming the boys up.

Caged Panther

First Grade
PK said:
As much as I dislike the bloke, he is still looking bloody fit.

And then if he's on the field then maybe, just maybe they will give me Girds on the bench warming the boys up.

it always comes back to girds with you lot doesn't it? :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Caged Panther said:
it always comes back to girds with you lot doesn't it? :D

If there's only one thing you can say about me it will be "I'm consistant". :D

mxlegend99

Referee
Give him a shot. he seems to want it more then the guys playing for our team each week.

If he can bring some pride and passion to our jersey, and put his body on the line for our team... he should be one of the first picked.