What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding your own mugshot -HOWTO

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
WHat is it with drummers and taking off shirts ? :)
Mind you, drummers and bass players, the heart and soul of the band.

Paullyboy

Coach
hell no mate, us guitarists make the band. You can replace a drummer and bassist and no one knows :D

scottwhatmore

Juniors
Paullyboy: I've had a go, and I can't seem to make the hair any longer than what it already is.

I tried extending the "corn-row" style haircut, but it can't be done unless someone can get access to the DFF files which are in the same folder as the hair.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i know how 2 change the hairstyles.......but if i change 1 hairstyle say willies aff then all the big affs in the game would be changed 2 the new 1......im trying 2 change this

Paullyboy

Coach
Hey scottwhatmore could you put the extended cornrows up on your site or something? I wouldnt mind getting it like that anyway

scottwhatmore

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Hey scottwhatmore could you put the extended cornrows up on your site or something? I wouldnt mind getting it like that anyway

Well, it didn't exactly look that great from memory.
I can do it again for you, and then I'll put it on my site...

btw. Just call me Scott! :D

Paullyboy

Coach
haha no worries, last time i shortened someones name i found out that it wasnt their actual name and they didnt bloody reply :oops: