What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrian: A face to the voice of reason

Brutus

Referee
NSW1611040.jpg

As a fan of Adrian's radio calls on the various sports shows I decided to google him in the hope of putting a face to the name and I found this on his real estate site.

Keep up the good fight Adrian, particularly with the clowns who think Wally Lewis was overrated. I'd like to see Adrian replace Gav Robertson on Talkin Sport.

Brutus

Referee
Locky is a great player, but not top 10 material in the last 30 years.

Too many years of poor defence to make the top 10.

Mr Saab

Referee
Did you have to post his pic? Now I have to see him inmy mind as well as hear the goose.

Brutus

Referee
It's funny, you get a mental picture of people on the phone and I had Adrian looking like Dan Aykroid the actor.

He looks like he's played a bit of footy.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brutus said:
It's funny, you get a mental picture of people on the phone and I had Adrian looking like Dan Aykroid the actor.

He looks like he's played a bit of footy.

He did. Lower grades for the Dragons in I think the early 80s. I had no idea what he looked like nor did i ever want to know. He needs to be banned from all radio stations

Brutus

Referee
Mr Saab said:
He did. Lower grades for the Dragons in I think the early 80s. I had no idea what he looked like nor did i ever want to know. He needs to be banned from all radio stations

Could there be Adrian footy cards out there?

Brutus

Referee
Mr Saab said:

Ok if anyone else wants me to take it down I will.

By popular demand I think they call it.

Mr Saab

Referee
He has nothing on the Nark for great callers. Adrian is too repetitive and sucks up the backsides of the hosts of 2sm

Brutus

Referee
The Nark is the king and very protective of RL to boot which gives him extra credo.

He's certainly got under Zorba's skin in the past. He can't stand him.

SGID

First Grade
The Nark is right 99.9% of the time, love it when he gives it to the Fat Quaddie.

Latest posts