What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrian: A face to the voice of reason

Brutus

Referee
SGID said:
The Nark is right 99.9% of the time, love it when he gives it to the Fat Quaddie.

No more Fat Quaddie on the BSB it seems. He has landed a big role with the AJC where he belongs.

Who'll be his replacement? Greg Hayes? I'd like to see Zorba go 5 days a week.

Joe Davola

Juniors
As most would know, the BSB often talk to golfer Paul Gow, who has had a go at Phil Mickelson on a number of occassions for being less than a good bloke.

Late last year, Paul Gow was in the BSB studio and in perhaps one of the most delicious ironies of all time (or at least BSB history), the Nark rang in to give to Paul Gow, saying "who are you to criticise a successful sports person like Phil Mickelson. What have you ever done - nothing - and you have the hide to give it to someone successful".

Classic! Go the Nark!

Brutus

Referee
Joe Davola said:
As most would know, the BSB often talk to golfer Paul Gow, who has had a go at Phil Mickelson on a number of occassions for being less than a good bloke.

Late last year, Paul Gow was in the BSB studio and in perhaps one of the most delicious ironies of all time (or at least BSB history), the Nark rang in to give to Paul Gow, saying "who are you to criticise a successful sports person like Phil Mickelson. What have you ever done - nothing - and you have the hide to give it to someone successful".

Classic! Go the Nark!

:lol: :clap:

Classic Nark!

I want a best of CD!

Green Machine

First Grade
Adrian on the 1977 Schoolboy Rugby Union Tour:

Ray Warren, Peter Sterling, Mark Ella and Tony Melrose, both who went on the 1977 rugby union schoolboy tour with Lewis, are among a host of renowned judges who all agree that the King was the best.

Rainbow

Juniors
Joe Davola said:

Classic! Go the Nark!

I laughed at that too. It was very funny. Hypocritical - but funny.

Mr Saab

Referee
Brutus said:
No more Fat Quaddie on the BSB it seems. He has landed a big role with the AJC where he belongs.

Who'll be his replacement? Greg Hayes? I'd like to see Zorba go 5 days a week.

Wouldnt mind Zorba but i doubt he will do it...the 3am wakeups plus his role @ Manly. Will be rough.
Hayes will get the gig if it becomes available and I hope to god it does become available.
Fat Chubby Quaddie is boring to listen to, especially when he says "Right" at the end of each sentence. Just because you say "Right" doesnt mean you are.
Good riddance if he does POQ

Stagger eel

Staff member
SGID said:
The Nark is right 99.9% of the time, love it when he gives it to the Fat Quaddie.

yep..the Nark is that part of all of us that we want to be but don't have the balls to go through with it, he's a unique characher that's for sure.

LRC

I thought he'de have roosters jersye on and be standing next to Ricky Staurt.
He rings evey radio station with the same thing foir the last 5 years..I turn my bradio off when he comes on.
Hell...I even think he tried to call Bob Rogers and talk about Ricky, the roosters , the dogs and Wally.

Mr Saab

Referee
Adrian, the voice of imbos, was hammered tonight on 2UE by Gibbs.
Imbo Adrian decides to rattle off once again that Lee would not make the West Indies of the 80s and Gibbs had enough and told him that all he does is repeat the same crap.
Adrian calls him a goose and Gibbs hangs up on him.

Adrian should be banned from radio

innsaneink

Referee
LOL...that was a cack.

A later caller went on to compare him somewhat to the nark, Gibbsy said something like, ''but the nark - norman - started his career ringing john laws"...as if to put him above adrian.

lucablight

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Adrian, the voice of imbos, was hammered tonight on 2UE by Gibbs.
Imbo Adrian decides to rattle off once again that Lee would not make the West Indies of the 80s and Gibbs had enough and told him that all he does is repeat the same crap.
Adrian calls him a goose and Gibbs hangs up on him.

Adrian should be banned from radio

Damn I wish someone had a recording of that. He is a funny guy.

alien

Referee
LOL...that was a cack.

A later caller went on to compare him somewhat to the nark, Gibbsy said something like, ''but the nark - norman - started his career ringing john laws"...as if to put him above adrian.

He STILL rings up John Laws, and gives him hell. There are heaps of videos of the calls on YouTube. Just type in John Laws Norman and heaps of the calls will come up. I think "Norman" is hilarious.

Last edited:
I always pictured Adrian looking a bit like this

Jeremy_Freedman.png

juanfarkall

Coach
Pretty sure it is this guy who has the following spiel on a website

"After a rewarding career in journalism that brought numerous industry awards, Adrian switched to real estate in 1995 where he has achieved even greater success"

The same bloke was so clued up that he listed his actual work email address in the first few articles published on this very website.