What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adrian Purtell

age.s

First Grade
Elliott is gone lol if Geogarlis had any balls he'd drop Purtell but he doesn't.

Georgalis has been doing it for a few weeks, Elliott had him out of position and a walk up start every week for a year and a half. Makes it stick in the brain a bit more.

maple_69

Bench
While I am irritated that Purtell continues to be selected, it also has to be considered that Georgallis inherited a position where no other fit player has reasonable experience and cohesion with our team. Vai Vai has 3/4 games, Walker a few training runs and trials. While I still think they're better options, I can see that Elliott has left the cupboard bare at a critical time of the season. Not entirely Georgallis' fault.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think Purts would be playing in the centres in NSW cup, and would probably be one of the better players in the side at that level.
I would agree here.

Hey Michelle how do you rate Purts as a player.

Clearly you rate the man.

TeamSatan

Juniors
Purts did go ......very average against manly.
But the eagles seemed to focus on simmons side of the field....a big mistake by desi.

And i look forward to seeing him achieve averageness next week.

Fibroman

First Grade
I actually thought Purts went OK against Manly. Certainly an improved effort on the previous few weeks.

soc123_au

Staff member
I actually thought Purts went OK against Manly. Certainly an improved effort on the previous few weeks.

Probably the threat of you doing him in the bottom.

I vote Fibro to do the pre match speech for the rest of the season. We will win the comp. Although its a good thing Nick Youngquest isnt still around.......

mxlegend99

Referee
Id take Nick Youngquest over Purtell any day of the week. Atleast he had a bit of pace. No worse in defence or catching the ball either. But compared to Flash the other wingers have been very ordinary the past few years.

TeamSatan

Juniors
I saw youngquest is now in demand as a model in the UK perhaps thats something Purts should look at as a future career as well.

The OX

Juniors
I saw youngquest is now in demand as a model in the UK perhaps thats something Purts should look at as a future career as well.

Yeah modeling for gay magazines.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hang on yes there is LOTS

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey lets all get behind purts, hope he has a blinder and brings Michelle back.

Fire up Purts, score the match winner.

soc123_au

Staff member
I thought he was fantastic last night. He kept popping up all over the field & did some really good things. A little bit more luck & he could have scored another 2 tries. Although I normaly bag him relentlessly I really enjoyed seeing him do well last night. Hopefully he can keep it up, with all of his shortcomings lack of ticker isn't one of them.

mxlegend99

Referee
Even in a good game he makes 3 errors and a few ridiculous plays. Scoring 2 tries from supporting linebreaks is about the best you'll ever get from him, and even then he wasn't doing anything that every other winger in the comp couldn't do.

Although to be fair most right wingers wouldn't be in a position to support a linebreak made down the left.

franklin2323

Immortal
David Simmons made him look like Thurston. He bombed 3 tries, butchered kickoffs & made no attempts to get to kicks.

And yet this spastic gets re-signed