What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice needed!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hi Guys

As an eels supporter of all three grades, I'm just wondering if it's worth taking a trip to Seiffet [Queenbyan] prior to Premier league and firsts at Bruce.

Apparently

Flegg is 11:20am

Prems 1pm

how far is from Seiffet to bruce??...is it worth going?? and what's the best route to take.

thanks for your help in advance.

eela

woodgers

Bench
Seiffert is about 30 minutes away which will mean you will miss the start of PL. It's up to you whether you think it is worth it, if you do then I will try and give some directions.

Stagger eel

Staff member
woodgers said:
Seiffert is about 30 minutes away which will mean you will miss the start of PL. It's up to you whether you think it is worth it, if you do then I will try and give some directions.

cool!!..I'll get back to you.

skeepe

Immortal
According to the Raiders website, Jersey Flegg is at Canberra Stadium commencing at 11:00am.

Shaydz

Juniors
I'm finally making it to canberra this weekend to see a game, I'd like to see all the matches played at canberra stadium, is there a definate place I can find out the info on the first match starting time there.

Hurriflatch

Referee
INtresting, I'd tend to beleive the Raiders site.

But can anyone confirm for sure where it is being played?

Raider Ultra

Bench
Just a question, why would you want to go to Seiffert? The only reason they would have flegg at Seiffert is if the playing surface at Bruce is still waterlogged, and they dont want the pitch chopped up for reggies and firsts, although I'd say that is highly unlikely.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Looks like it will be at CAnberra STadium the Eels site has been updated to show it being played there

Latest posts