What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice please - what to do when your missus is having her hens night

miccle

Bench
The thread pretty much says it all, and I want advice and opinions from others on this topic!

My fiancee is having her hens night tomorrow night, and I've lined up working til 8pm, attending a BBQ and drinks at a mates place and crashing there to stay away from our place (as eight-odd people are crashing there after the festivities).

Now, would this coupled with alcohol help me forget about the hens night and worrying about what crap they will get up to? Should I sneakily return home at 5 or 6am to try and see if anything untoward has happened? :lol:

I'm lookin forward to these responses.

miccle

Bench
:lol: I was just kidding about the whole bloke thing - if I didn't trust her I wouldn't be dating her, let alone marrying. Nevertheless, men still get worried so I think a few quiet drinks with mates will do the trick perfectly!

dio

Juniors
miccle said:
:lol: I was just kidding about the whole bloke thing - if I didn't trust her I wouldn't be dating her, let alone marrying. Nevertheless, men still get worried so I think a few quiet drinks with mates will do the trick perfectly!

good luck for the day

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
miccle said:
The thread pretty much says it all, and I want advice and opinions from others on this topic!

My fiancee is having her hens night tomorrow night, and I've lined up working til 8pm, attending a BBQ and drinks at a mates place and crashing there to stay away from our place (as eight-odd people are crashing there after the festivities).

Now, would this coupled with alcohol help me forget about the hens night and worrying about what crap they will get up to? Should I sneakily return home at 5 or 6am to try and see if anything untoward has happened? :lol:

I'm lookin forward to these responses.

arent you a nancy boy
cant let ure woman have a night out without worrying? just do what youd do any other time your out without her. you dont have to spend every out of work hour with ure mrs

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Phillips said:
just dont scan the bed with one of those CSI style lights the next day

:lol:

Boy, they'd have fun if they visited my house:lol:

As for the topic, most women just go out for drinks, just like a girs night out with only difference is the labelling of it "hens night".

miccle

Bench
That's pretty much it - she goes out with the girls quite often (hell it means I get to go out with the boys) so I'm sure it'll be much of a muchness.

Hell, I'm also going to turn this thread into ideas for my Bucks night - suggest something decent and if you live in Brissie you're more than welcome to come along on January 6!!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
arent you a nancy boy
cant let ure woman have a night out without worrying? just do what youd do any other time your out without her. you dont have to spend every out of work hour with ure mrs

Says a guy who's chances of marrying someone of the opposite sex are about the same as Stephen Hawking's chances of climbing Mt. Everest naked, sans wheelchair and using only his bollocks for leverage.

Leave this one for the heteros champ.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
miccle said:
That's pretty much it - she goes out with the girls quite often (hell it means I get to go out with the boys) so I'm sure it'll be much of a muchness.

Hell, I'm also going to turn this thread into ideas for my Bucks night - suggest something decent and if you live in Brissie you're more than welcome to come along on January 6!!

if u neeed help with ur bucks night contact locky he had 3 of them

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Says a guy who's chances of marrying someone of the opposite sex are about the same as Stephen Hawking's chances of climbing Mt. Everest naked, sans wheelchair and using only his bollocks for leverage.

Leave this one for the heteros champ.

I could be married tommorow if i wanted too.
the only thing thats stoppin me is theres too many bitches i havent conqoured yet. not everyone took the first lowie who ever approached them

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I could be married tommorow if i wanted too.

That reminds me, what ever happened to Leagueguy?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
the only thing thats stoppin me is theres too many bitches i havent conqoured yet.

i.e. All of 'em.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
not everyone took the first lowie who ever approached them

You should.

When it eventually happens....

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
That reminds me, what ever happened to Leagueguy?
Hes touring New Zealand at the moment with the academy

i.e. All of 'em.
no.
im just short of three figures.

You should.

When it eventually happens....

i will when im 30 and my playing days r over. shame ur days never begun :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
If you're talking about your IQ, then your over exaggerating quite excessively. Your IQ is so low, that the only way it can be found is by using excavation equipment

:lol:
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Hes touring New Zealand at the moment with the academy

Sure he is....

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
no.

Sure you are....

Doesn't match your IQ, that's just short of two figures.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i will when im 30 and my playing days r over. shame ur days never begun :lol:

Still bragging on a messageboard eh?

I wish I was that insecure, really I do. :lol:

Never ceases to be tedious.

I'll bet you money (to make it even it should be one month of your pay v one day of my pay) I played Cricket at a higher level than you'll ever attain.

And trust me, that aint bragging.

Latest posts