What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice please - what to do when your missus is having her hens night

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know that the chances of anyone on this forum having represented cricket at a higher level than myself is pretty damn slim, but I can't be arsed bragging about it. I'm not that insecure with my life like BBSF is.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
miccle - just make sure you turn up for your wedding on time.

Her hens night is irrelevent - be at the main event on time!!

That is all.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I'd f*cking kill for my missus to have a girls night and allow me a night in peace with beers at a mates.

Cherish your mates time. Once you're married, you're f*cked!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
madunit said:
If you're talking about your IQ, then your over exaggerating quite excessively. Your IQ is so low, that the only way it can be found is by using excavation equipment

nah im smart
smashed hsc

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
:lol:

Sure he is....

Sure you are....

Doesn't match your IQ, that's just short of two figures.

Still bragging on a messageboard eh?

I wish I was that insecure, really I do. :lol:

Never ceases to be tedious.
:lol: The fact u keep bringin it up and arguing about it prooves that u cant just handle someone so charasmatic as myself. i know its uncommon to see someone of my stature and appearance but theres no need to b jealous, just embrace that some ppl were born gifted and some people were born like you , partly geniused

Everlovin' Antichrist said:

I'll bet you money (to make it even it should be one month of your pay v one day of my pay) I played Cricket at a higher level than you'll ever attain.

And trust me, that aint bragging.

i would probly work 1\10th the hours u work as im a student but due to my pinup image my modelling is booming at the moment and im living the high life. your a westie :lol:

and id take the bet, but i dont need ur money, probably has disease

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
madunit said:
I know that the chances of anyone on this forum having represented cricket at a higher level than myself is pretty damn slim, but I can't be arsed bragging about it. I'm not that insecure with my life like BBSF is.

Yet you mentioned it? have a cry mate. another nuffbag on here with a head like a fence jealous of my charm

miccle

Bench
What a tame affair that was... I think I actually partied harder at my mates BBQ :lol:

Onto the Bucks Night - January 6... can't freakin wait!

Martli

Coach
miccle said:
What a tame affair that was... I think I actually partied harder at my mates BBQ :lol:

Onto the Bucks Night - January 6... can't freakin wait!

Hahahahaha, brilliant.

miccle

Bench
Long story short, I was out and about and actually got a message from her letting me know she was home safe while I was still out :lol: Absolute gold.

Onto suggestions for the bucks night - let me know if you have any! To keep the old blokes in my family happy (get my dad, uncles and both grandfathers to come along) by starting it at around 1pm at the races or something like that. Onto the Brekky Creek for a steak dinner and some more beers, then the old buggers can bugger off and myself and my mates can hit the town... somewhere.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
:lol: The fact u keep bringin it up and arguing about it prooves that u cant just handle someone so charasmatic as myself.

You handle yourself better and more often than anyone else can or would. That's the one thing that will stop you from ever entering into a meaningful relationship with a partner of whichever sex you choose.

And you'll go blind.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i know its uncommon to see someone of my stature and appearance but theres no need to b jealous, just embrace that some ppl were born gifted and some people were born like you , partly geniused

Your appearance? :lol:

You do realise this is a messageboard and you're "incognito", don't you?

You do understand that I have no idea who you "really" are and neither do 99% of the people here, don't you?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i would probly work 1\10th the hours u work as im a student but due to my pinup image my modelling is booming at the moment and im living the high life. your a westie :lol:

Honestly, I understand that you're basically a piss-take but do yourself a favour and re-do 4th grade.

And I take it back, I'll put one week's pay up against one year of yours.

That sounds closer to even.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
and id take the bet, but i dont need ur money, probably has disease

Of course you realise that just simply means that you're admitting that this old Westie has you covered in every department.

I already knew that, by the way. ;-)

no.2_lukeburt said:
tbh, most of us have seen his pics...

You read that?

I wrote it and I wouldn't bother reading it.

TBH, people who've seen his pics are the ones who've bothered to see his pics. I'll assume they're in one of the threads in FFB that only the diehard FFB'ers bother with. The vast majority at LU couldn't care less if he's black, white, yellow, brindle, tartan or as I suspect, a greenish-tinged typhoid carrier with features that a leper wouldn't envy.