What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFB or BHU

Who should be our main prop next season

• Total voters
Unpopular opinion but I’d offload McInnes if possible and play 3 big middles like AFB, BHU amd Toby of BHU has a full off season…

Bench would be Herb, JC once fit, Talakai and TTH.
I wouldn't say "unpopular", I'd just say it's a different view that does have some validity.
I don't think it will happen though.
I reckon McInnes will get 2 more years.

Inferno

Coach
I have been wondering what McInnes's role should be moving forward.

I feel like moving him back to the bench and swapping Tricky and Nicho is going to be too much for the Coach.

i see him filling the Finucane role moving forward.

jc155776

Coach
I wouldn't say "unpopular", I'd just say it's a different view that does have some validity.
I don't think it will happen though.
I reckon McInnes will get 2 more years.
Yeah I have to agree with the won’t happen thoughts.

I feel if we have second rowers going
For 80 mins we need to utilise our forward depth more. I need more Talakai for example. Offers that fear and impact a smaller forward doesn’t.

Even more ‘out there’ thought would be talakai at left back rower starting…

Chimp

Bench
Yeah I have to agree with the won’t happen thoughts.

I feel if we have second rowers going
For 80 mins we need to utilise our forward depth more. I need more Talakai for example. Offers that fear and impact a smaller forward doesn’t.

Even more ‘out there’ thought would be talakai at left back rower starting…
I’ve said this on a few occasions, Tieg hasn’t really progressed on his early promise - I guess for his age, he has plenty of experience now, and he’s very very solid, but Sifa is a weapon, an absolute weapon. A back row of him and Nikora would give teams a lot to think about, where Tieg is rather beige…. A good shade of beige, but beige all the same.

Latest posts