What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFC Playoffs thread

Eelectrica

Referee
Game over as the ball deflects of Dallas Clarkes hands.

Congrats to the Chargers ands Norv Turner on one hell of a gutsy win.

Rivers on the sideline, LT on the sideline and Gates on the sideline.

eastsrule

Bench
Wow. I didn't think the Chargers could do it.

That is just gutsy football. It was them versus the Colts, fake crowd noise and the refs and they came through.

Gonna be an awesome game next week... i got some respect for rivers after his performance.

one has to wonder the extent of injuries to LT and Rivers though.

Eelectrica

Referee
eastsrule said:
Wow. I didn't think the Chargers could do it.

That is just gutsy football. It was them versus the Colts, fake crowd noise and the refs and they came through.

Gonna be an awesome game next week... i got some respect for rivers after his performance.

one has to wonder the extent of injuries to LT and Rivers though.

We'll be in for a real treat next week if LT and Rivers are able to get out there and be close to full fitness.

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

i had no idea we won until now...im in shock!

norv..you genius. and to do it without LT in the second half.

they will play next week you would have to think!

WOOOOOOO

Fin077

Juniors
Great!....So now we have to watch the Pats walk all over another team next week!

At least Peyton and the Colts would have put up some kind of fight.

I'll be cheering hard for the Chargers and I hate to say this, but I think San Diego are in for one heck of a tough and embarassing game next weekend. I can see the Pats shutting them right down.

Go Bolts - We're with ya!!

eastsrule

Bench

bullsh*t. They couldn't put up a fight against a depleted Chargers team today.

They were exposed for what they are today. Playoff frauds.

i have to do it

I cant bring myself to support the Chargers, so for one week and one week only, i will be supporting the patriots.

ultimately whoever wins the nfc championship game is who i will be going for in the superbowl because there is no teams i hate more than san diego and new england.

so f**k the chargers, f**k bitch ass ladanian

Big Tim

First Grade
Felicity91 said:
they should let the falcons back in to play in the superbowl :)

Worst post in history!

Even worse than the dribble Eastsrules posts about Brady v Manning.

Eelectrica

Referee
Fin077 said:
Great!....So now we have to watch the Pats walk all over another team next week!

I'll be cheering hard for the Chargers and I hate to say this, but I think San Diego are in for one heck of a tough and embarassing game next weekend. I can see the Pats shutting them right down.

Go Bolts - We're with ya!!

I'm a believer now, Chargers are going to do it. Chargers defence will pressure Brady, smash their recievers and shut down the pats running game, all the things the Jags D couldn't.

Patriots defence has been exposed, they ain't what they used to be, but because their offence is so great, they haven't needed to be. Chargers will put the points on the board. Today convinced me, Rivers and Chambers will stop the Patriots.

Big Tim

First Grade
If Gates plays, they will try to isolate him with Harrison..... lets see him play coverage on Antonio.

eastsrule

Bench
Eelectrica said:
I'm a believer now, Chargers are going to do it. Chargers defence will pressure Brady, smash their recievers and shut down the pats running game, all the things the Jags D couldn't.

Patriots defence has been exposed, they ain't what they used to be, but because their offence is so great, they haven't needed to be. Chargers will put the points on the board. Today convinced me, Rivers and Chambers will stop the Patriots.

Uhhh...

That is what the Patriots want you to think.

Watch for Adalius Thomas to cover Gates a bit more. Rodney would be better off laying the wood on jackson and chambers deep.

The Jaguars played better against the Patriots than the Chargers did against the Colts.

I won't say it will be an easy game, because it won't be. But every week people think the team is 'the' team to beat the Patriots. That didn't work for the Colts, Ravens, Buffalo (to cover the spread) and the damned Jaguars.

Fin077

Juniors
Like I said before, the Patriots D will shut San Diego down. Dont underestimate them.

Being a Dolphins fan, I'd like nothing more than to see the Bolts win, but LT's been quiet the past couple weeks for whatever reason, and Rivers got hurt today. I cant see anything but a New England win...say 31-10.