What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFL 2004 - Round 12

CyberKev

Staff member
Carlton v Hawthorn {12} (Friday night - Telstra Dome)
Western Bulldogs v St. Kilda {54}(Saturday - MCG)
Essendon v Brisbane {46} (Saturday night - Telstra Dome)
West Coast {19}v Adelaide (Saturday night - Subiaco Oval, Perth)
Port Adelaide {30} v Sydney (Sunday - AAMI Stadium, Adelaide)
Geelong {24} v Kangaroos (Sunday - Skilled Stadium, Geelong)
Richmond {13} v Fremantle (Sunday - MCG)
Melbourne {22} v Collingwood (Monday - MCG)

No time, to say a lot this week...

St Kilda are my only sure things for the round.

Hawthorn is my left field tip, although even allowing for injuries and suspensions, should still have enough on the paddock to make a serious game of it.

Essendon & Brisbane should be match of the round, although the Lions are still a clearly superior outfit and should be too strong.

This game aside, the Geelong vs Kangaroos match probably has the most riding on it for the teams involved.

I also expect Richmond to exploit a troubled travel-shy Dockers side.

CyberKev

Carlton by 12 or less
St. Kilda by 60
Brisbane by 30
West Coast by 44
Sydney by 7
Geelong by 19
Fremantle by 14
Melbourne by 62

Beaussie

First Grade
Carlton v Hawthorn
Western Bulldogs v St. Kilda
Essendon v Brisbane
West Coast v Adelaide
Port Adelaide v Sydney
Geelong v Kangaroos
Richmond v Fremantle
Melbourne v Collingwood

Cupid Stunt

Carlton.
Western. :clap: [-o<
Brisbane.
West Coast.
Port Adelaide.
Geelong.
Fremantle.
Collingwood.[/b]

dougthelegend

Juniors
Carlton v Hawthorn - by 36 points
Western Bulldogs v St. Kilda - by 50+ points
Essendon v Brisbane - by 18 points
West Coast v Adelaide - by 18 points
Port Adelaide v Sydney - by 12 points
Geelong v Kangaroos - by 24 points
Richmond v Fremantle - by 6 points
Melbourne v Collingwood - by 7 points (Buckley is back, Collingwood will definately lift for this game.)

loving the fact that no one is tipping Essendon - we are in red hot form - Brisbane look the most vulnerable they have been in years - no Alistair Lynch - and people think that the lions will win by 30 and 40 points - DREAM ON! this game will be decided by 3 or less goals, and could easily go either way. The Bombers play best when underdogs, and this week by the looks of it we are...CARN THE MIGHTY BOMBERS!!!

JTR

Juniors
Carlton v Hawthorn
Western Bulldogs v St. Kilda
Essendon v Brisbane
West Coast v Adelaide
Port Adelaide v Sydney
Geelong v Kangaroos
Richmond v Fremantle
Melbourne v Collingwood

Beaussie

First Grade
Is this the end of St Kilda? Anyone predicting they can win the flag? I always thought they were overrated, but the Bulldogs beating them has really shocked me.

meltiger

First Grade
Beaussie said:
Is this the end of St Kilda? Anyone predicting they can win the flag? I always thought they were overrated, but the Bulldogs beating them has really shocked me.

Why?

How many games they played this year in windy conditions ? Melbourne will knock them off at the G in a few weeks too ...

dougthelegend said:
Carlton v Hawthorn - by 36 points
Western Bulldogs v St. Kilda - by 50+ points
Essendon v Brisbane - by 18 points
West Coast v Adelaide - by 18 points
Port Adelaide v Sydney - by 12 points
Geelong v Kangaroos - by 24 points
Richmond v Fremantle - by 6 points
Melbourne v Collingwood - by 7 points (Buckley is back, Collingwood will definately lift for this game.)

loving the fact that no one is tipping Essendon - we are in red hot form - Brisbane look the most vulnerable they have been in years - no Alistair Lynch - and people think that the lions will win by 30 and 40 points - DREAM ON! this game will be decided by 3 or less goals, and could easily go either way. The Bombers play best when underdogs, and this week by the looks of it we are...CARN THE MIGHTY BOMBERS!!!

Yep Brisbane by 30 and 40 points = 70 points pretty close to that it looks like. ;-)

Cupid Stunt

dougthelegend said:
CyberKev said:
St Kilda are my only sure things for the round.

weren't we all scorned by them Damn Bulldogs :shock:

NOPE! \\:D/ :alcho: :clap:

I'm just pizzed because I had Collingwood here instead of Melbourne. Next time I have to double check who I tip. :? I think Melbourne will be in the serious hunt for the next few years the way Port have done the last few. Dont know why but they just have that look about them.

The 'Dogs will come good just wait & see! :roll:

Latest posts