What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Afl 2004 - Round 19

Cricketer

Juniors
Indeed!! Press Conference on Fox Footy at 4.30pm. Wallace to sign four year deal with the Tigers!! You little ANZAC! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CyberKev

Staff member
Cricketer said:
Indeed!! Press Conference on Fox Footy at 4.30pm. Wallace to sign four year deal with the Tigers!! You little ANZAC! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And with that out of the way, will it be too much to expect Hawthorn to decide on somebody before the end of next week?

Either Eade or O'Donnell would suit nicely.

CyberKev

Cricketer

Juniors
Sorry - 5 year deal!

Well I'm sure you guys will pick up someone with a bit of cred. What about Ayres? I reckon Eade will go to the Dogs as he wants an answer from Adelaide by Friday.

meltiger

First Grade
You beauty!

5 years was probably the clincher. Finally for once some good news, we have snared the right coach for Richmond finally. :clap: :clap:

Welcome back to Punt Road Terry :D

Poor Hawthorn though, god I hope it's not Ayres that coaches them!

meltiger

First Grade
I must say I am stoked by what I am reading around the net, what people are saying to me on the phone,

Some are against Terry's appointment but the vast majority are all for it. This appointment is going to bring everyone at the club together, finally we have something to look forward to now.

Go Tigers, the new era has begun :D

Cricketer

Juniors
You're right there Meltiger - the culture will change. I have a massive spring in my step ever since they announced it. Will watch Fox Footy tonight with interest as I mised the press conference this arvo.

CyberKev

Staff member
I may be wrong, but looking back over recent events, I'd posit the theory that Plough always wanted to go to Richmond and never considered Hawthorn a genuine option.

For mine, Hawthorn gave him the leverage he needed for extra bucks and an extra year or two on the contract.

He worked the room well did Tezza, and good luck to him. There wouldn't be another club in the comp that would have offered a five-year contract, but the Tigers are at that point where a decisive statement was required and that's it. There's no better way to galvanise everyone than to go all out death or glory like this.

In another time and another place Terry Wallace was my favourite footballer...

I wish him well with his new gig.

CyberKev

Cricketer

Juniors
He was excellent on nospam29 tonight. I've always admired him as a player and coach so its great he has joined the Tigers. I'll be watching Talking Footy tonight as well but it's not on until 12.30am. Such is life.

meltiger

First Grade
Very impressive on Talking Footy too.

"Our club" After being in the job for half a day.

Cricketer

Juniors
Yeah he was. Although the same answers were given from when he was on nospam29 earlier in the evening. There are a few players who will trying a bit harder this weekend I suspect. I also check out Sportsbet and the Tigers have come in since the announcement, should be an interesting game come Sunday.

meltiger

First Grade
Cricketer said:
Yeah he was. Although the same answers were given from when he was on nospam29 earlier in the evening. There are a few players who will trying a bit harder this weekend I suspect. I also check out Sportsbet and the Tigers have come in since the announcement, should be an interesting game come Sunday.

Sure will. Can't wait to get to AAMI and give it to some South Australians :) :)

stevo

Juniors
yahoo, eagles over the lions!

went to the game, it was great. appart from materas lack of accurancy. man can you put money on how many times he'll hit the posts?

as usual the lions fans were very quite as their team was losing. i can see the crowd attendance dropping a fair bit once they start losing a few more. fickle, fickle fans. it was good to see someone with an old bears jersey on though. atleast i know there is some REAL lions supporters around

Latest posts