What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFL screws up

Parra_Eels

Bench
anyone else see that they had to recall thousands of Auskick cd's because it had a naked woman picture in it. i think thats f**king hilarious

Choppies

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
It certainly would have resulted in a real 'kick'

Hehehe. Thats what happens when you use technology to preach about your game.

Surandy

Bench
It's so great to hear that the AFL are so professional. I'm sure those 5 to 12 year olds were duly impressed by the image presented to them.

I wonder how many kids will give them back to the AFL as part of the recall.

:lol: :clap: :lol:

I once brought a image CD from a well respected store in Penrith.

Anyway if you started this CD up normally, you had something like 1000 random images.

However if you decided to look at the contents of this CD you found a picture that left nothing to the imagination! :shock:

AuckMel

Bench
Pity the AusKick CD's stuffed up. It's a fantastic concept, and one League could well look at copying.

DIEHARD

----
Rugby League needs a program like Auskicks spear headed by League Tag in schools desperately. It would obliterate all over codes in school developement in NSW and QLD. And kids in Vic, WA and SA would find it an enjoyable alternative.

Latest posts