What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFLBC

taipan

Referee
No....another week another AFL drama...former premiership coach, captain and TV commentator Bomber Thompson arrested for drugs

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/05/01/15/37/mark-bomber-thompson-arrested-and-charged

This code is out of control........

Victorian media response.Bomber had a cupboard full of aspros ,suffering post Essendon headaches,nothing more.Nothing to see here.

Most importantly Gary Tablet suffered a scratch by his pet pussy, which has become infected.Will gangrene set in?Our reporters on the scene will provide latest updates.Kelly Underhanded will give updates on AWFULBC.

Canard

Immortal
Victorian media response.Bomber had a cupboard full of aspros ,suffering post Essendon headaches,nothing more.Nothing to see here.

Most importantly Gary Tablet suffered a scratch by his pet pussy, which has become infected.Will gangrene set in?Our reporters on the scene will provide latest updates.Kelly Underhanded will give updates on AWFULBC.

You picked it like a dirty nose. A massive puff piece on the Age website.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/the-bomber-who-fell-to-earth-20180502-p4zcws.html

AwFL “Greats” criticising their own shit game:

“Hey, erm, I’ve just realised that this hot mess of a game looks like a scrambled cat shit with Granny’s wispy, grey pubes sprinkled on top for good measure. Weird?”

Dickhole Hinds :

“But CROWDS! It’s still good, It’s still good!!”

...”How was your rim-job Gilligan? Fancy giving me another blast from your bleached mud-bubbler? Perhaps in the other eye this time, Sir? Aren’t I a good little sycophant? *lap, lap, lap*

gUt

Coach
AwFL “Greats” criticising their own shit game:

“Hey, erm, I’ve just realised that this hot mess of a game looks like a scrambled cat shit with Granny’s wispy, grey pubes sprinkled on top for good measure. Weird?”

Dickhole Hinds :

“But CROWDS! It’s still good, It’s still good!!”

...”How was your rim-job Gilligan? Fancy giving me another blast from your bleached mud-bubbler? Perhaps in the other eye this time, Sir? Aren’t I a good little sycophant? *lap, lap, lap*

LU's Poet Laureate

Perth Red

Post Whore
:joy:
Did I just read you criticising someone else for mentioning AFL in their posts?
:joy::joy::joy:

You’re right, I should just ignore people’s stupidity and paranoia and let them get on with telling us all how bad afl are on an nrl forum.

Ps I had a quick look on an afl site called big footy, not one thread with nrl in title. I guess they arent as insecure as NRL fans?

You’re right, I should just ignore people’s stupidity and paranoia and let them get on with telling us all how bad afl are on an nrl forum.

Ps I had a quick look on an afl site called big footy, not one thread with nrl in title. I guess they arent as insecure as NRL fans?
Piss off idiot .
They have a FC there called bay 13
They also have a nrl v afl ratings thread .
With countless posts about how bad RL is
Over there any rL fan lasts about a day before being banned .

But you know all this
Because you're first love is afl .