What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After 3 Rounds NYC....

Deetroy72

Juniors
I know its early but sweetas....

After 3 rounds of NYC so far I've managed to see in person or view via foxtel -

Bulldogs, St George, Titans, Warriors, Bronco's, Panthers, Raiders, Parramatta, Roosters, Manly, Rabbits and Knights

Havent been fortunate to see Sharks, Cowboys, Storm or Wests

Of course its early days but last nite I saw an impressive Manly outfit dominate Penrith in the forwards and the halves ran riot - similar to the week before where Manly smashed the Warriors.

IMO - This team will be in the finals this year and will run last years top 4 very close - best halves combo in the NYC so far and big forward pack.

Look forward to other NYC supporters input.....

isaiah

Bench
I know its early but sweetas....

After 3 rounds of NYC so far I've managed to see in person or view via foxtel -

Bulldogs, St George, Titans, Warriors, Bronco's, Panthers, Raiders, Parramatta, Roosters, Manly, Rabbits and Knights

Havent been fortunate to see Sharks, Cowboys, Storm or Wests

Of course its early days but last nite I saw an impressive Manly outfit dominate Penrith in the forwards and the halves ran riot - similar to the week before where Manly smashed the Warriors.

IMO - This team will be in the finals this year and will run last years top 4 very close - best halves combo in the NYC so far and big forward pack.

Look forward to other NYC supporters input.....

i was tipped off pre-season that this manly side would do well by a very good judge. he seems right so far.
i have said that brisbane would struggle because of the eligible players they insist on playing in the q cup

titans will have a very good side once the sg ball commitments are over and another one or two come up.

cowboys could be a big improver, watch for them this week v a weakened canberra

i was tipped off pre-season that this manly side would do well by a very good judge. he seems right so far.
i have said that brisbane would struggle because of the eligible players they insist on playing in the q cup

titans will have a very good side once the sg ball commitments are over and another one or two come up.

cowboys could be a big improver, watch for them this week v a weakened canberra

You said we were weak at the start of the season too, lol.

roopy

Referee
Very impressed by the Titans.
Maybe one or two good forwards short, but very good in the backs.

The Knights are better this year, but 5 injured props means they have had 2 props in their 17 since round 1, so they aren't showing it yet.

Deetroy72

Juniors
Very impressed by the Titans.
Maybe one or two good forwards short, but very good in the backs.

The Knights are better this year, but 5 injured props means they have had 2 props in their 17 since round 1, so they aren't showing it yet.

Should be a cracker game then this weekend with Manly travelling to newcastle for the nyc

still no hopoate for manly

roopy

Referee
Should be a cracker game then this weekend with Manly travelling to newcastle for the nyc

still no hopoate for manly
The Knights won't be playing to their potential till they get 4 fit props into the squad, and at the moment they have one 116kg impact guy fit, and one other playing with injuries.
If Manly have a good pack, they should win easily.

isaiah

Bench
You said we were weak at the start of the season too, lol.

yeah, lol, silly me!
didn't think they could cover for the losses of fensom and matt smith, among others. i didn't count on the great raiders nursery. i hadn't heard of sam williams and matt nicholls, among others. i know about them now.
so you think losing dugan and maybe waddell to the nrl side won't affect the result v cowboys?

Deetroy72

Juniors
The Knights won't be playing to their potential till they get 4 fit props into the squad, and at the moment they have one 116kg impact guy fit, and one other playing with injuries.
If Manly have a good pack, they should win easily.

You're right Manly did win easily in the end - and it was there forwards that dominated the game and allowed the backs to run in tries especially the second half, it was a tough battle especially 1st half and some giants amongst both teams - Cherry Evans kicking for goals needs improvement

Knights will be competitive though

Looking forward to Manly Vs Wests NYC Easter weekend