What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After a sh*tty week at the eels -welcome to Groundhog Day

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
Oh I see.

Danny Weidler is going to tell us Andrew Ryan will be signing for Parra in 09.

You got me thinking now, Denis Fitzgerald moving On? Oh hang on, maybe Hayne and Inu coming out to say they'll never leave parra.

Sh*t man, do you have a contact at the DT or something?

there is a very interesting story on Weidler column that would make us all laugh but the Sunday Telegraph will be running and exclusive on a particular player...and it's definitely not Bobcat. ;-)

COACH STERLING

Juniors
eelavation said:
there is a very interesting story on Weidler column that would make us all laugh but the Sunday Telegraph will be running and exclusive on a particular player...and it's definitely not Bobcat. ;-)

luv you work eela :D

Between now, and when the mighty Liverpool fc kick off, I'll have something to amuse myself with.

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
ok - no news on Andrew Ryan or Danny Buderus.

That leaves Inu and Hayne, am I right?

you're only half right, but it's not a re-signing...close to it, but not quite.

strider

Post Whore
eelavation said:
Actually ok I'll reveal all.....

ready..

set

go..

Guns'n'Roses are set to release their new album, 82 years in the making...Chinease Democracy in 2011...:lol:

I just wanted to quote this post to take up more space on the page ..... as you were

oh and .... ;-) ;-) ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
or maybe Brian Smith reveals that he and dennis had a good bye root to ease the pain?

now Ronny, you haven't been drinking again have you..I'm going to have stand deleting your posts if your not careful.