What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After a sh*tty week at the eels -welcome to Groundhog Day

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
Hayne has agreed to terms :crazy:

Hopefully Inu will follow suit.

How did you find out. You have any contacts at DT?

dude, the Sunday papers actually come out 8pm on a saturday night...just a tip ;-)

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
or maybe Brian Smith reveals that he and dennis had a good bye root to ease the pain?

Umm Danny Weidler reads this forum. I hope it's not a dry week next week otherwise some of you material might hit the papers :shock:

He's already started using abstracts from eela's posts here and there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
Umm Danny Weidler reads this forum. I hope it's not a dry week next week otherwise some of you material might hit the papers :shock:

speaking of Weidler, classic little story about Jarryd's mother and Souths, it'll make your heart melt. ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
now Ronny, you haven't been drinking again have you..I'm going to have stand deleting your posts if your not careful.

:lol: yeah i better be careful:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
COACH STERLING said:

:lol: surley he couldn't stoop lower then he already has:lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
eelavation said:
speaking of Weidler, classic little story about Jarryd's mother and Souths, it'll make your heart melt. ;-)

Is that the story where PHC wants to show her around souths leagues and she wont have a bar of it?? :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
eelavation said:
yep! :lol:

Yeah good scoops there by danny watched them on the net last night poor PHC makes a plea to Mrs Hayne looks so desperate.. Watching it you can see they have no chance at getting him...

Y2Eel

First Grade
COACH STERLING said:
It would have been hard to knock back an extra 100K a season had he had a young family.

I dunno he's what 20 years old(i know he was from minto and should have 7 kids by now to 9 different mothers) but 350 or 400k it aint much when your 19 and have a long carrer ahead you dont want to do a tongo and leave a club when you have better chances to show your worth there..