What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aidan Sezer

Tigerm

First Grade
Just watched the BTR podcast with Aidan Sezer, worth a watch if you have time, he played with Scott Prince at the Titans, who was down here for the Sharks game.

Nutz

Bench
Just watched the BTR podcast with Aidan Sezer, worth a watch if you have time, he played with Scott Prince at the Titans, who was down here for the Sharks game.
I think he can only get better as his body conditions to the weekly grind of the NRL.
If he continues to improve and show his class it will also keep us in touch of the top 8 as those teams also improve and sort out the true ladder.
You snooze, you lose.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think he can only get better as his body conditions to the weekly grind of the NRL.
If he continues to improve and show his class it will also keep us in touch of the top 8 as those teams also improve and sort out the true ladder.
You snooze, you lose.
Yeah, hopefully he's playing for an upgrade for next season?

Tiger Ted

Bench
It’s certainly not all him, but it is just amazing how the team has transformed with him in it.
Him and Api just seemed to have clicked from the get go.
Good times ahead.
Both are super experienced & in big games plus they are both really good guys & hence ideal role models at a club bursting with precocious talent

WA Tiger

Bench
Luai hasn’t got the finesse of Sezer and never will…I think arrival of Luai is going to be a nightmare for WT..I can’t see a solution with the two options, iether lessen the teams potency by playing Luai or heaven forbid not play Luai Not sure which is worse..Luai for Lock?
I originally thought Luai was a Dumb decision I’m trying to look at it positively but if we keep winning, yea? Not well thought out from Benji and Richardson. I’m seeing Sezer becoming undroppable and Galvins going nowhere.

Last edited: