What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert Kelly

The kid has talent no doubt, but he worries me at fullback, i know he has just started there, but high ball massive concerns.

I would like to see Ferguson go to fullback, i think from there we could see his best, not on the wing, Ferguson fullback or centre.

Kelly i see Nathan Blacklock in him, if ricky could give him roving role like Blacklock had, with Smith at half, they could come dangerous team, this would allow Kelly to bob up anywhere on field, the freedom for him to watch and see where the opportunites are, just a suggestion

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You didn't watch the game did you?

It seems you still have not learnt to speak in English

What does "The kid has no talent no doubt" actually mean?

Weirdo

roboshark

Coach
i thought he went well tonight..i gave him a point

he could of dropped his head after spilling that first bomb but he bounced back well

good on him

Frenzy.

Post Whore
At least he got up and got to that bomb. Would of had it too if not for the awkward fall and simultaneous hit that knocked it loose.

He's brilliant on the rolling ball and has no fear in going forward into it either

Since 73

First Grade
The kid has talent no doubt, but he worries me at fullback, i know he has just started there, but high ball massive concerns.

I would like to see Ferguson go to fullback, i think from there we could see his best, not on the wing, Ferguson fullback or centre.

Kelly i see Nathan Blacklock in him, if ricky could give him roving role like Blacklock had, with Smith at half, they could come dangerous team, this would allow Kelly to bob up anywhere on field, the freedom for him to watch and see where the opportunites are, just a suggestion

We win.
We beat the team most judges are picking to be premiers.
And you post a thread about dropping the fullback.

FMD.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We win.
We beat the team most judges are picking to be premiers.
And you post a thread about dropping the fullback.

FMD.

Now, now. Let's not get carried away. Parra have never been favourites for this comp and I think most judges are well and truly on the Storm.

However, yes, calling for the dropping of the fullback is a doozy

fizman

Bench
The problem with the bombs is that the young lad isn't getting any protection. I didn't see any Sharks players even attempt to protect him.

McLovin

Staff member
Persistence...All the good fullbacks had massive troubles under the high ball when they started...

Johns Magic

Referee
He looks like a spark that you guys have sorely been missing.

Smith at 7 and Kelly at fullback gives you guys so much more in attack.

He'll sort out his high-ball issues and when he does he'll be one of your most valuable players. Should be persisted with 100%

Nevan_

First Grade
I haven't seen this kid play because i haven't watched any Cronulla games this season. But i saw the highlight reel vs the Eels, and i enjoyed watching him push Hayne aside like the bitch that he is.

Sage

Juniors
Yep, he is a GOOD one.

He looked very good in comparison to the bloke Parra held on to on Saturday. Mortimer is not setting the world on fire right now, AK is our gain.

bluey

Bench
Remember how the great ET went in his first game at fullback, it was canberras first away win. He got pulled off at half time replaced by Ian Forrest.So give him a break.

Generalzod

Immortal
You didn't watch the game did you?

It seems you still have not learnt to speak in English

What does "The kid has no talent no doubt" actually mean?

Weirdo

So the kid has talent...Who's the weirdo now

Last edited:

Latest posts