What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert must be fullback

MC

Juniors
He looked sharp when he was given the roaming role.

Either he has to play #1 or has to have a Nathan Blacklock-type role.

He is wasted standing on the outside of Phil Bailey

Inferno

Coach
Im not a simmo supporter by any stretch of the imagination but I think Simmo is definately a better option than Albert.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Simmos nick name is "quid pro quo"
That mean something for something in simple terms. Or cancelling out.
For every good thing he did, he missed a tackle ore never had a dig on a return.
you guys want a fullback, I nominate toshio.

Barrowmundi

Albert is the laziest player I have seen ina long while. He needs a boot up his arse quick smart and get involved in the game. I dont rate covell very highly but I give him full marks on his kick returns and how he at least gets involved in the game. Id rater have someone out there who cares and will have a dig.

sharknows

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Simmos nick name is "quid pro quo"
That mean something for something in simple terms. Or cancelling out.
For every good thing he did, he missed a tackle ore never had a dig on a return.
you guys want a fullback, I nominate toshio.

You are definitely softening on him :eek:

shaggs

Coach
Not yet for Toshio, but he played well in PL yesterday so it couldn't be that far off.

Albert has been very lazy.

Simmons is looking better and better each week. He needs the roaming role. much better tackle breaker than albert. Better athlete too.

Latest posts