What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albert Rumour

So now we've got players leaving who have never played for us.

That new revolving door is working a treat.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I doubt the Sharks will allow him to go if this is true. To important a signing to just have him run back to his girly.

Sharkie™

Juniors
if he gets out thats a joke, nutley was enough. why should he feel that he should be allowed to break a contract cause he misses his girl (if the rumour is true). he should have considered that before he put pen to paper. Rugby League contracts seem to mean nothing theses days.

Deano

Juniors
I was under the impression it was Cronulla's policy to grant a release to any player who seeked one.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
well with some of our wingers having to turn to other positions like fullback or centre \ five eigth there may be a few vacant spots so this could be a big loss

Frenzy.

Immortal
Frenzy. said:
It's probably a gee up except if people wanted to gee Sharks fans up why wouldn't they post it here like the other trolls

I believe there is some truth in it as far as Albert did/does have a UK lass in tow but a real footballer wouldn't go back to please a wench.

I'll just rehash my reply from last week :lol:

PJ

First Grade
I was under the impression it was Cronulla's policy to grant a release to any player who seeked one.

That was pretty much what management stated halfway through the season.

Sharkie™

Juniors
U wouldnt think albert would ask for a release and would break the contract with the sharks but he has done it before with saints so it wouldnt suprise me, but it would if the sharks actually agreed.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
It's probably a gee up except if people wanted to gee Sharks fans up why wouldn't they post it here like the other trolls

I believe there is some truth in it as far as Albert did/does have a UK lass in tow but a real footballer wouldn't go back to please a wench.

I would have thought about it for Gabrielle "The Pleasure Machine" Ritchens.... Not saying Haumono was a real footballer.

Not mentioning that to his face either...:cool: