What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters

hindy111

Post Whore
I’m off Hannay because of his choppers. I won’t be able to help myself and call out that hillbilly smile everytime we lose.

I admit I’m a bit shallow.

I'm attracted to women with bent teeth and sharp k9s. I love when you have those ones that grow over the top of the other.
But yellow teeth are sickening. Looks like a f**kn gremlin

Avenger

Immortal
I'm attracted to women with bent teeth and sharp k9s. I love when you have those ones that grow over the top of the other.
But yellow teeth are sickening. Looks like a f**kn gremlin
I had a girlfriend that was a Kim Basinger clone that had enormous tits with a slightly imperfect smile which I found sexy. They were however white and no teeth were missing.

Chipmunk

Coach
Our main issues for mine appear to be all about mentality and attitude.

I can sort of understand it at present because they were close to the previous coach, and quite frankly at the moment they appear they just can't be arsed to do the tough stuff...but we've always had a piss poor attitude and soft as f**k mentality.

Whoever the new oach is, I'd be engaging a full time sports psychologist as a key part of the coaching staff.

Gazzamatta

Coach

I can sort of understand it at present because they were close to the previous coach, and quite frankly at the moment they appear they just can't be arsed to do the tough stuff...but we've always had a piss poor attitude and soft as f**k mentality.

Whoever the new oach is, I'd be engaging a full time sports psychologist as a key part of the coaching staff.
Reg, Offy, Carty and the 9s had a go. Paulo, Lane and Matto are not first graders at the moment.

Chipmunk

Coach
Reg, Offy, Carty and the 9s had a go. Paulo, Lane and Matto are not first graders at the momoment.
I still think it's a lot to do with mentality and attitude.

I'd definitely be doing what the Storm does every pre-season by sending the entire team to the army camp. 20 odd years and never had a losing season, quite often with half a squad of limited talented individuals, it obviously hasn't done them any harm.

Those who are mentally piss weak to handle it can go and meet the Ron Massey Cup Coach until they find a new club.

Last edited:

chiefy1

Bench

A coach who has next to zero experience and needs training wheels to get around kellyville oval, would need more than one full time psychologist.