What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALIAS? Best show on TV?

Godz Illa

Coach
The best show on TV returns to our screens tonight at 10.30. THE SOPRANOS! The big man, Tony S, is finally back, and boy did TV suck without him. Bada bing.

mullet

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
The best show on TV returns to our screens tonight at 10.30. THE SOPRANOS! The big man, Tony S, is finally back, and boy did TV suck without him. Bada bing.

ALL THE WAY!!!!

Razor

Coach
Mark Rudd said:
I can't believe i just heard that ALIAS's future is in doubt in the US. Flamin moronic yanks.

Unfortunatly whilst the ratings are good over there, they aren't great. With the show being expensive to make, it needs very good ratings.

With the ABC recently being sold, and one of Alias's biggest fans in the programming department getting replaced, it doesn't look good. Episode 21 aired 2 days ago in the US, and the final episode (22) airs in 3 weeks. It's very late if they are going to renew the show.

Phillips

Referee
there are no good shows on normal TV hence the reason i dont watch it anymore

but the best shows on PAY TV would be: Wildboys, Jackass and Viva La Bam
and adults only is shit #-o

Latest posts