What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard the 2022 bandwagon

Whose 2022 bandwagon are you on?

• Panthers

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • Sharks

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Eels

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Raiders

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

soc123_au

Staff member
If you weren’t won over by the “Little bulldozer that could” on Saturday night you have no heart and are beyond redemption. And that includes Parra fans. To’o is a national treasure and deserves your support.

soc123_au

Staff member
It’s a win/win situation imo.

Parra (the good guys) win and everyone is happy.
Penrith (the bad guys) win and we’ll get an epic Skeepe meltdown.
Skeepe has been perfecting his monologue since March. It would be a travesty if we lose and it never sees the light of day.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I’ll be going for whoever wins Friday night.

I’m 50/50 with Parra though. I have nothing against the club, they’ve got a loyal fan base and play a good brand of football. But I do get some cruel pleasure watching them bottle it every year.
I would love Parra to extend their winless run to 50 years for obvs reasons, but in no way can I support the smug.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Any one backing Parra was obviously just born a merkin, and there is no helping them.

For us neutrals its a simple matter of going for the lesser of two merkins.

Gutho and Moses are no doubt prima donnas. They seem to have toned it down a bit, to become almost likeable. Parra fans don't even seem to defend them.

Luai is head and shoulders up there for his onfield smugness. Crichton was altho seems to have toned it down. Martin is a grub. May and Cleary for their off field knobbery.

Its a simple choice.

mozza91

Coach
Yeah I can’t bring myself to support a team with Luai in it. Burton is better player and bloke, should of kept him.

ACTPanthers

Bench
For us neutrals its a simple matter of going for the lesser of two merkins.

Gutho and Moses are no doubt prima donnas. They seem to have toned it down a bit, to become almost likeable. Parra fans don't even seem to defend them.

Luai is head and shoulders up there for his onfield smugness. Crichton was altho seems to have toned it down. Martin is a grub. May and Cleary for their off field knobbery.

Its a simple choice.
Justify it all you want brother, fact is you're a massive merkin if you back Parra...

Not that there's anything wrong with being a merkin, just admit it.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Justify it all you want brother, fact is you're a massive merkin if you back Parra...

Not that there's anything wrong with being a merkin, just admit it.
Its in the name bro

But what's your beef with your big bro team? Aren't they more deserving of pity? Or is this just riff smugness

ACTPanthers

Bench
Its in the name bro

But what's your beef with your big bro team? Aren't they more deserving of pity? Or is this just riff smugness
Ha ha got me on the name brother!

What's my beef with Parra? Ummm, I was raised as a Panthers fan so it's in my DNA to hate them... Always have, always will.

Other than that, it's just a bit of shit talking mate ;)

myrrh ken

First Grade
Ha ha got me on the name brother!

What's my beef with Parra? Ummm, I was raised as a Panthers fan so it's in my DNA to hate them... Always have, always will.

Other than that, it's just a bit of shit talking mate ;)
yeah i get it. Don't tell anyone I don't mind the stains tho.

RedVDave

First Grade
Last time Parra won the grand final the highest grossing movie at the box office was top gun.

In 2022 the highest grossing movie is Top Gun, let's hope history repeats go the Eels!

I will add I'm not anti Penrith like so many others on here but I am a sucker for an underdog.